280ZX (S130) Forums Dedicated to 79-83 ZCars

Ripped off

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2005, 11:37 AM
Heavy D

Ripped off

Well my 79' 280zx was the only thing i really cared for in life, she wasn't too pretty to look at or anything, but I gave a real damn about her. I woke up this morning to go to work and something felt wierd. There was wires and my registry on my front seat. I said to my self "what the hell are those doing there." So I popped open the door and boom it hit me, my radio had been ripped off, they ripped out the whole goddamn console. The passenger door was ajar and i walked to the other side and they broke the godamn lock. Ahh I am so pissed off, this is the first time this has happened to me and will be the godamn last, im buying a hand gun and sleeping in my car the rest of my life. I was so distraught and pissed than I couldn't stop shaking, and my eyes began to well up with tears. Now this is over a 200$ stereo system and a key lock, who know what would have happened if it was more severe.

I just had to steam but im sure one of you out there have had the same experience.
Old 06-26-2005, 11:41 AM

I never had that happen to me... but i do know life sucks sometimes. Good luck getting fixing it up.
Old 06-26-2005, 11:52 AM

ya my friend got a bunch of stuff jacked the other night and it made me think about that **** alot.... i have been putting Red under the car port not more than 2 feet from my bedroom window ..i sleep with it opened and my head is right by it ..sorry to here abour you luck that really sucks
Old 06-26-2005, 02:05 PM

Yup had mine ripped off too. Mine was only $40 dollars though from Walmart. It still sucks to know that someone would do that right in front of my house though. I still think it was my neighbor. The day it got stolen he was tried selling my a CD player and Tape deck for my car. When I told him I already had one, he asked if I knew anyone else who needed one. I said no. Then he had the nerve to ask if just wanted to buy one as back up!!! That night when I went to go to work (graveyard) my stereo was gone. I just immediately got the feeling it was him. I'm not saying people can't be reabilitated, but given the fact that he just got out of jail for stealing stereos, and was trying to sell me one for "back up", I had a sneaking suspicion it was him. Never did see him again. A$$ !!!
Old 06-26-2005, 06:37 PM

When i first got my z i put a pretty decent stereo system in spent a couple hundred. Well about 3 days later i got ripped off. My deck was stolen, my front and rear speakers, and sub, and amp were all boosted. I know how you feel man complete violation. All you can do now is put it in the past and move on i know i did
Old 06-26-2005, 08:45 PM

I'm right there with you. I had a kid try to rip my stock wheels. Come to find out, his dad had a few Z's and apparently this kid got one to fix up. I had a little talk with the father...it wasn't pretty! The kid came over to my house, apologized in person....so I made him detail my car.
Old 06-26-2005, 09:17 PM
Doesn't post much...

Hey, Look on the bright side... At least they didn't jack your whole car. When my ZX got stolen last October, I was crushed. I moped around for days. When I did leave the house, it was to go and look for my car (as it turned out, at one point during my search I was only a half a block from where it was found). When they finally found it, it was a mess. Wheels and tires... Gone, Stereo, amps, box, speakers... gone, interior... trashed, right front fender... wasted, two binders full of CD's (about 200)... gone. A whole ashtray full of ash and cigarette butts (not mine) dumped all over the inside, All wiring for stereo... ripped to shreds, center console... destroyed. The list goes on and on. I was sick to my stomach for days. I swear some day I'll find the little F*&^#rs that stole it and string them up by their *******. It cost me a couple grand just to fix or replace what was missing or broken, not including what it would cost to replace the CD's. Be thankful your car didn't leave the driveway. A stereo is easy enough to replace more so than the car itself. I know it sucks big-time... But it could have been much worse.

Rod.
Old 06-27-2005, 02:07 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

That sucks man, sorry to hear about that! I never had my Z's broken into, but so help them god, if and when I get my '82 on the road. Anybody who messed with my boy, or trys to vandalize him, will be verry sorry they were born! One thing I do not like, and that is being violated! Anyway my Z is my boy, and anybody who messed with him, will pay the ultimate price!

But I have had my '86 Nissan pickup broken into before. My driver's door was left open, and the back rear window was shattered. And I went to look, and they ripped out my brand new Kenwood 6 x 9's, stole a belt buckle, and my factory tire jack, and tools! Man was I pissed off, and I called the cops right away, and asked them to come down, and then fingerprint my truck. They said they wouldn't do that, unless there was a murder investigation. I said there will be a murder if I find the f#ckers that did this. They didn't take that too kindly, but I didn't care. Anyway that is my venting for the day. And again sorry to hear about your loss. But at least they didn't take your baby, and mess her up worse!