280ZX (S130) Forums Dedicated to 79-83 ZCars

Now I am pissed!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2005, 12:10 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Now I am pissed!

The seller I got the fuel rail from, that I left negative feedback for. Left me a negative. I am highly pissed off, what a piece of sh#t #sshole.

His feedback he left

item packaged well accues me of sending missing items, bad ebayer , be careful

His feedback he left here is my reply

Reply by atranfanatic: BS! Packaged crappy, #sshole! Stuffed with bubble wrap instead of tape! P.O.S.S.

I am so upset, I want to go to his house, and string him up by his *****. He has got a lot of nerve to accuse me of making sh#t up! Oh man that just burns me from the inside out! I got raped on that JSK fuel rail. And now because of his ignorance, I now have another negative which really pisses me off! Okay I am going to stop now, or I am going to blow a fuse.
Old 12-11-2005, 01:38 PM

Who was the seller? And there has got to be some kind of way to report him to ebay or something. I have had similiar problems, I forgot to leavefeedback on something I bought so they gave me negative feedback!!
Old 12-11-2005, 02:13 PM
lww
Head Muckraker

First, calm down. You'll have more credibility if your response is well articulated. Cut and paste exactly what your original feedback was, what he said and your reply. I'll help you with the wording.

Unfortunately, there's no real way to get any satisfaction from eBay.
Old 12-11-2005, 03:13 PM

I'd report him to ebay to get that negative rating removed. Technically you did pay for the item and did everything you were supposed to as far ebay is concerned. If he had a problem with you complaining about packaging then he still shouldn't have put it the way he did. To call you a bad ebayer is just rediculous. For all he know, maybe the UPS guy screwed the package up and it wasnt either of you guys. Point is that you got something the way it wasn't supposed to be and instead of him atleast trying to work with you he starts getting all naive and then finally posts bogus feedback. Complaining about packaging does not make you a bad ebayer. Non payment makes you a bad ebayer. It's hard to say whether ebay will give a damn but if they do then they should atleast remove the negative mark from you record. I get pissed off a lot when dealing with ebay but I try to keep a cool head about it. As long as everything works out in the end the way it was supposed to be I avoid negative feedback on others. If something like what happened to you happens I just avoid feedback altogether unless they post something negative. That keeps my record clear and that's all I care about. I don't care if their reputation is tarnished as long as mine is not Kind of hard to do sometimes, but hey, thats business.
Old 12-11-2005, 03:19 PM
Big Poppa

Im Still Waiting For My #%^$% Headlights From Optionracing. Gabrielzz Got His Without Bulbs. The Guy Hasnt Emailed Me Back, But I Got His Phone# Ha Ha Ha. Unfortunatly Its Long Distance
Old 12-11-2005, 10:28 PM

I got my JSk fuel rail from some guy in New York and it came LATE but i got all the parts.. i only paid 89 dollars mine was on sale and i even got the liquid filled fuel pressure gauge WOW !!!! too bad the damn thing still leaks on my 1982 280zx turbo. ... i guess going about 120 mph is tooooo much for the whimmpy fuel rail... ooooo its pretty !!! lol
Old 12-11-2005, 11:24 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Sorry about that guys, I was just upset. I usually don't get that way. But I do when I get ripped off. It just really burns me to no end. But the other thing that made me mad was, the fact he had the gall to leave me a negative. After he truly deserved the one I left. Anyway LWW I will send you a PM of the feedback responses. Thanks for offering to help me out.
Old 12-11-2005, 11:32 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Here is the feedback everybody from e-bay. The one I left, he left, then my response.

Missing parts, because Poorly packaged. Lost out on this deal. DO NOT DEAL WITH!

item packaged well accues me of sending missing items, bad ebayer , be careful
Seller 91iroc ( 66) Dec-09-05 19:47 8011004228
Reply by atranfanatic: BS! Packaged crappy, #sshole! Stuffed with bubble wrap instead of tape! P.O.S.S.

Well there it is guys, thought I would share it with you.
Old 12-12-2005, 12:27 AM

hehe yeah you gotta calm down...i got riped off ebay a few times WITHOUT getting anything ...altough its wrong of him leaving you neg feedback..he just did it because you left him neg feedback...i dont know ...did you guys talk it out before? its too late now..words have been said that cant be taken back unless you guys withdraw your comments and accept that sometimes "**** happens" and keep your perfect feedback...like J said...what if UPS messed with it and he actualy sent you the stuff??? so from hes point of view he didnt do anything wrong to deserve bad feedback....anyways you gotta keep calm

and SHADY when people see buyer location:Canada...oh boy you are getting ripped off :P!!!!
Old 12-12-2005, 04:17 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

But I did also state that the parts got lost, because of him not using tape at the ends. He used a poster tube, and stuffed it with bubble wrap. The weight of the parts probably went through it. And they fell out during delivery. I wasn't saying he didn't send the parts. But he did a crappy packing job. And he had a unprofessional attitude when I e-mailed him. And believe me, the feedback hurt him more than me. I have 625 positive right now. And he has 66, which isn't much. So that only nicked my reputation. (barely)
Old 12-12-2005, 10:00 AM

Take the good with the good, and the bad with the bad and let resting dogs lie
Old 12-12-2005, 02:01 PM
NisTuner

are these fuel rails any good? I was actually thinking about picking one up, but the nismo goes and says his leaks.
Old 12-12-2005, 02:09 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

I have heard they are, but good luck finding one.