280ZX (S130) Forums Dedicated to 79-83 ZCars

Hit and Run!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 01:19 AM
The Cake Is A Lie!

what a bunch of ****. we need to get the Z posse rolling on the case, break some kneecaps. worthless hit and run bastard. at least the car doesnt look as bad as i had imagined, that can be fixed. but your back, man, thats no good. why cant people own up to **** like that.
Old 05-03-2006, 04:09 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

No doubt man, that is friggin' lame. But I did think the damage was worse to the car in my head. But of course, your injuries are more serious than the Z's. All in all, I hope everything works out for you bro'. I swear people have no friggin' respect anymore. And I do agree with Apollo, and Entrophy, hang him for everybody to see. And bust his kneecaps, and a few other bones.
Old 05-03-2006, 10:00 AM

That sucks!
Old 05-03-2006, 11:21 AM
Doesn't post much...

Well, my neck and back actually feel much better today. My insurance company is pissing me off something firece though and I still haven't heard back from the police as to if they caught up to the guy who hit me yet. My lawyer knows a guy who knows a guy that "finds people" though...

Rod.
Old 05-03-2006, 12:19 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

That's good to hear that you are getting better. Hopefully they will catch the little *****. So that your insurance company would be more cooperative. I mean come-on, it was you got rear ended. Why are they making it so difficult for you? Anyway, if you know those certain people, that knows some other certain people, than can be persuasive for the other individual. I am sure you will do allright in the end.
Old 05-03-2006, 01:30 PM

F#$% That guy..

Yeha F@#% THat dude. People who do that should be like.. well.. WELL something really bad should happen to them. yeah..
Old 05-03-2006, 02:40 PM
NisTuner

I like the fact that to the insurance company and the police, that the guy hit you, another car, and then took off running at speeds of over 100 mph, it's apparently not that big of a deal to go after them. What the hell is wrong with these people!?
Old 05-03-2006, 02:58 PM
Doesn't post much...

The cop that took the report called me while I was having luch with Bleach. he said that the vehicle had TWO registered owners. One was in San Diego, and the other had an unkown address. He contacted the first registered owner who promptly told him that he was'nt in possesion of the car yesterday... but, he also didn't know how to get a hold of the "other" registered owner...

Rod.
Old 05-03-2006, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by RodMoyes
The cop that took the report called me while I was having luch with Bleach. he said that the vehicle had TWO registered owners. One was in San Diego, and the other had an unkown address. He contacted the first registered owner who promptly told him that he was'nt in possesion of the car yesterday... but, he also didn't know how to get a hold of the "other" registered owner...

Rod.
Legally, I don't think it matters who you sue... anyone who owns the car is liable to pay.

Its kinda like sharing your rent with a roomate.
If your roomate vanishes, the landlord can sue you for the other half even if 2 persons sign the lease.

It would be up to you to find your roomate to get your own money back just like 2 owners of a car.

It only matters who hit & run to prosecute someone but not when sueing for monetary damages.