280ZX Performance / Technical Discussions related to Turbo charging, Supercharging, Engine, ECU, exhaust, and etc. performance enhancements.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

snow

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 11:43 PM

Ha, snow. only 3 times have I seen snow. But we do get the ocaisonal dust storm on really windy days. Stupid desert. And what is rust. things rust, you must be kidding
Old 12-02-2005, 12:20 AM

I remember the first time I got to experience snow. I was so excited. It started snowing right on christmas morning. It was like something out of a movie. And having never seen snow falling before it was just awesome. It snowed all day. ANd the next day. And the next day. ANd the next day. and th... you get the point. I now have a utterly bitter distaste for snow that is so deeply rooted in hatred that I refuse to acknowledge its existance as anything but a has been wanna be rap star. That storm turned into 2 weeks of non stop snowing and 4 months of shoveling just so I could get my damn car out of the driveway every day. I HATE SNOW AND I HATE SOUTH DAKOTA. I love California. Snow melts before it hits the damn ground

Oh and yes, I know how bad you northerners got it
Old 12-02-2005, 03:14 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Well I lived in Anchorage Alaska for 4 1/2 years! Talk about being sick of snow for a few lifetimes. 9 months of snow, and barely 3 months of dry land. All year long, it didn't take me long to get sick of it. Of course I was only in grade school at the time. And had no choice but to say there. But I did have fun, oh man to be a kid again. No worries, well better get back to reality.
Old 12-02-2005, 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by WildmaN
Well I lived in Anchorage Alaska for 4 1/2 years! Talk about being sick of snow for a few lifetimes. 9 months of snow, and barely 3 months of dry land. All year long, it didn't take me long to get sick of it. Of course I was only in grade school at the time. And had no choice but to say there. But I did have fun, oh man to be a kid again. No worries, well better get back to reality.
8 years in Saskatchewan...and its same as you....yes i am bold from pulling my hair out!!
Old 12-02-2005, 04:33 AM
The Cake Is A Lie!

bleh, first real snow of the year here. first snow for me in 3 years. first time the z has ever seen snow. it doesnt snow a ton around here, but every now and then we get a decent dump. not too big a deal, they plow most of the main roads around here. but they dont plow my neighborhood. i live up a somewhat steep hill, and theres about 3in of snow on it!!!! theres a fair ammount of tire tracks, so i know people have been making it up, but the z said hell no. at the first sign of an incline it just spun the tires. glad i'm only 5 houses up the hill, cause i dumped the z in a spot safe from people sliding into it at the bottom of the hill and walked home. not that i really expected any other outcome, but it does make me miss my blazer. probably doesnt help that the tires are basicaly summer tires. oh well, i may be heading to the tire shop tomorrow.
Old 12-02-2005, 07:44 AM
The Evil Twin

I had about a quarter inch yesturday evening. Not quite enough to cover all the grass. This morning maybe a full inch of snow, but the roads are just wet due to traffic. No big deal.
Old 12-02-2005, 08:44 AM

I heard it snows where I live now but so far so good. Nada. I just hope it stays that way. It's cold as hell though.