280ZX Performance / Technical Discussions related to Turbo charging, Supercharging, Engine, ECU, exhaust, and etc. performance enhancements.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

280zx no power

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2010, 10:51 PM

280zx no power

hey i just put a turbo on my 280 and ever sence its been actin like it dont want to go i thank its the injecters but i dont no ill have it flored in 3rd and it wont go but like 30mph and it will back fire and take off any ideas
Old 09-26-2010, 11:04 PM
The Good Twin

Welcome to ZDriver!

How did you "put on a turbo" ? As in just slapped on a turbocharger?

Did you upgrade to bigger injectors? Turbo ecu? Turbo AFM?

Turbocharger = more air = need for more fuel.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:28 PM

i have injesters and the ecu but not the afm is that why
Old 09-26-2010, 11:40 PM
The Good Twin

So you are running a turbo ecu, and a non-turbo AFM?
Old 09-26-2010, 11:51 PM

ight dude lol i get it i need it thats what i was wonderin ant got to be smart about it
Old 09-26-2010, 11:52 PM
The Good Twin

iwasnttryingtobesmartaboutitiwasaskingaquestionand hopingyoudgettheidea

Now I'm trying to be smart... actually, poking fun of your lack of grammar/spelling skills (which helps people understand what you are saying).

Anyway, did you collect all the turbo parts, or swap in a turbo motor?
Old 09-27-2010, 12:15 AM

i just got the parts off a turbo 280 didnt no i needed the afm
Old 09-27-2010, 12:38 AM
The Emblem Thief y0!

Crap, I was beat to ragging on his grammar? Damn you Marc!

You need turbo everything. Especially injesters. Unless you feel like boring out your N/A injesters, you just take a small drill to the outlet, and Viola!
Old 09-27-2010, 12:50 AM

ight guys thanks and i no i got bad grammer im from alabama lol but ill get that and see how it works out
Old 09-27-2010, 01:10 AM

ill take it off if i have to i just put it on there so i would have more back presure so i could run straights on there without a muffler or a cat.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:44 AM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by WanganDevilZ
You need turbo everything. Especially injesters.
Yeah... dose darn injesters! Just try not to injest too many

Originally Posted by 2fst280
ill take it off if i have to i just put it on there so i would have more back presure so i could run straights on there without a muffler or a cat.
I can't make any sense of this statement... I've read it about 20 times too.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:26 AM
The Evil Twin

You have to be smart about it on Zdriver.com
Old 09-27-2010, 11:27 AM
This facepalm's for you!

ight guys thanks and i no i got bad grammer im from alabama lol
Name:  dubt.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  78.9 KB

but seriously, where your from dosent have anything to do with your poor grammar and spelling skills.

you obviously can write in the english language and are intelligent enough to operate the internet.
so therefore you dont type like an idiot because your from Alabama, its because your to lazy to do it right.

even if you only had a 6th grade education you know that if you dont know the meaning of a word or the correct spelling...
you can type it into Google and itl tell you.

your also cutting shitloads of corners on your turbo set up and where to lazy to do the proper research to do it right.
thats why it runs like ****.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:06 PM

the cars **** any ways its a nissan i just had the turbo so i put it on there i can take it off just as easy as i put it on there i should of got a ford and as soon as i blow that motor up im dropin a 302L in it cuz i hate straight straight 6 motors what yall thank about that
Old 09-27-2010, 11:13 PM

and i got on here to get smart about it and learn more but these ****s makin fun of the way i talk whats that got to do with a car i ask a question and yall give me pointers thats how it works thats why this web site was made am i wrong
Old 09-28-2010, 01:28 AM

Please buy a ford....

....and get the hell out of here.

I'm not sure how old you are, but you're typing and acting like a 16 year old punk who is too lazy to use correct punctuation. You may talk like you've been writing in this post....but that's no excuse for writing like a 6 year old.

You get no respect becuase you disrespect the rules of grammar, and you waste people's time trying to decipher what you mean.

This is a forum, designed to help one another. Respect that. Take the time to formulate a thought, put it in words that make sense, and you'll get some constructive advice.

The guys ragging on you here are doing so because you've asked for it repeatedly. These are guys who are well versed in cars, have posted several times with constructive feedback, and are giving you entirely too much leeway here.

Please start over nice or don't come back.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:32 AM
This facepalm's for you!

the cars **** any ways its a nissan i just had the turbo so i put it on there i can take it off just as easy as i put it on there i should of got a ford and as soon as i blow that motor up im dropin a 302L in it cuz i hate straight straight 6 motors what yall thank about that

Name:  1281756406931.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  64.5 KB

Last edited by skib; 09-28-2010 at 01:36 AM.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:33 AM
The Emblem Thief y0!

All I can say is you're retarded. You bought the car, and now you're making fun of your own mistake. Good luck in your ford, btw. If you thought a turbo swap was hard, enjoy your domestic violence. typical Alabama...

If anyone plans to 'blow' up a perfectly good motor, you can either have too much money, and be dumb, or be from Alabama, and just be dumb. Either way, a waste of motor is a waste, and consider yourself on my list of ****. tl;dr you shouldnt be around cars.

and i got on here to get smart about it and learn more but these ****s makin fun of the way i talk whats that got to do with a car i ask a question and yall give me pointers thats how it works thats why this web site was made am i wrong
You say 'these' like there is someone here actually agreeing with what you say. The way you talk inadvertently rewords what you say, therefore, if you don't use proper grammar, and throw two sentences together (I'll take it off if I have to I just put it on there so I would have more back presure so i could run straights on there without a muffler or a cat.) and then end with a period, and no question mark, we're going to flame you for it. This website works more along the lines of friendship, and understanding. If you aren't understandable, we won't want to try to be your friend, and consider yourself up **** creek with your turbo swap, unless you actually pretend to listen to us and search. All in all, eat a dick.

Old 09-28-2010, 01:37 AM
This facepalm's for you!

hey i just put a turbo on my 280 and ever sence its been actin like it dont want to go i thank its the injecters but i dont no ill have it flored in 3rd and it wont go but like 30mph and it will back fire and take off any ideas

Name:  stabface.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  65.7 KB

your almost..... almost more of a dipshit than bojo

your car is ****ed.
and you ****ed it because your to lazy to do **** correctly.

if you cant even figure out a turbo project you sure as **** cant drop a 302 in a Z.

Last edited by skib; 09-28-2010 at 01:44 AM.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:44 AM
This facepalm's for you!

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:31 AM
The Emblem Thief y0!

Originally Posted by skib
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things i have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.
reflections of society and literature!
Old 09-28-2010, 02:35 AM

I just... well.. I mean... Um... Wow.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:32 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Wow...just like the old days. Eh? I do hope he maybe tries to listen to all of your guys input. If not, his tough problem.

So did he actually say he put a Turbo on a N/A engine? I know from learning on here, that would be a detonating mistake. lol Anyway, just putting my 2 cents in. I'm kind of bored, and needed some entertainment. Thanks guys.
Old 09-28-2010, 12:57 PM

I told you, I told you, but you wouldnt listen.

let them check their spelling before going further. Now you guys had it.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:08 AM
The Evil Twin

Actually, I think a solar powered turbo sounds like a brilliant idea...

Quick Reply: 280zx no power