Z Events Forums for all upcoming Z events and signup lists!

ZCCR All Japanese Classic Car Weekend - July 17-19 Rochester, NY

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 11:30 AM

Exclamation ZCCR All Japanese Classic Car Weekend - July 17-19 Rochester, NY

On July 17-19, 2009 the Z Car Club of Rochester NY is pleased to present the Jonathan Krenzer Memorial All Japanese Classic Car Show Weekend celebrating the best cars, past and present, from the land of the rising sun.

This will be 3 days of activities dedicated to the enjoyment of the cars we all love.

Friday July 17: Gather Friday evening in a casual setting near the Lake Ontario shore with friends to rekindle old friendships and make some new ones. Refreshments to be served.

Saturday July 18: The BIGGEST all Asian car show in the northeast to be held at Hoselton Nissan, 50 Marsh Road, East Rochester, NY 14445. Datsun, Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Infiniti, Lexus...bring them all! From stock to custom, mild to wild, something for everyone to enjoy. Multi-class participant judging, first and second place trophies awarded in each class. Also best of show, best paint, best interior, best engine. A special display featuring the cool rides of the Rochester area's law enforcement officers! Food, music, tons of prizes, raffles.....a full day of fun! $10 per car registration at the gate.

Saturday Evening gather with friends and show participants at a fine local establishment for food and drink. Enjoy the company of friends and recap the events of the day.

Sunday July 19: Meet for breakfast then participate in a scenic road rally along the Lake Ontario shore to a surprise destination.

FINALLY, in keeping with ZCCR's long standing tradition to assist charities in the community we call home, proceeds from this event will be donated to "The Officer Anthony DiPonzio Fund" established by the Rochester Police Locust Club to assist Officer DiPonzio in his recovery from being shot while in the line of duty earlier this year. YOUR participation in this event will help this most worthwhile cause.

PLEASE let me know via email if you (or your group) will be attending so we can plan accordingly and get you the latest hotel information!

Come for some, come for all! We hope you can join us! Please feel free to email me for more information or with any questions!

John Taddonio
President, Z Car Club of Rochester
zcarnut@hotmail.com
www.zccr.net
Old 06-16-2009, 06:36 AM

Damn if only it was closer- I dont have a trailer and I cant drive my car 6 hours for a weekend. Would have loved to be there though...