West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV

2nd Annual NorCal Nissan ShowOff. July 22nd

Old 06-16-2006, 06:03 PM

Post 2nd Annual NorCal Nissan ShowOff. July 22nd

http://www.norcalnissanshowoff.com/

Only being a month away. This event is going to be bigger and better that lasts years event. We're at a different location this time with more space available and there should be no sign of rain this year, ITS JULY.

The dealership owner has dropped some cash on the table for the top winners. Sign up quick. Currently we've got a 100 car limit but depending on the interest and how fast it fills up we might be able to get more spaces. check out the website above for more info.

This show is designed for the enthusiast. If you have a fully sponsored car, it will not be elgible for prizes. Meaning if you someone besides the owner of the car paid for all to almost all the mods not then that would mean you're sponsored. Having a minor discount is not deemed a true sponsorship. So that does not disqualify you.

Also there is talk to having some special guests in attendance but nothing is in concrete as of yet. I'll keep you informed whether this is a go or not.

DON'T MISS OUT.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Any questions please refer to the site or email me at thedave@team-driven.net
Old 06-16-2006, 11:01 PM

Elk Grove! Yeah, you know I'll be there... Datsuns better bring their A-Game...
Old 06-23-2006, 06:36 PM

Just checking in.. Who's coming?
Old 06-28-2006, 05:03 PM

Let's see the old z's reppin
Old 07-05-2006, 11:33 AM

Just a heads up. Deadline to register is July 17th, Monday. No registrations will be taken at the door. However, you can still pay at the door but you need to be pre-registered to get a spot. Thanks.
Old 07-07-2006, 12:48 PM

Where is everyone? Surprisingly low response from most of the Nissan Community. WhY? From 150 cars at Freakmont two months ago and now nearly nothing?
Old 07-07-2006, 03:36 PM

I'll talk it up a bit, maybe send a few PM's...
Old 07-15-2006, 11:05 AM

BIG CHANGE: DATE HAS BEEN MOVED TO OCTOBER 14th.
Do NOT Show up on July 22nd.

Mod's please change the thread title accordingly.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:21 PM

Alright after some time from not tending to the forums. I'm back. We need more people. Who's up for it?

We've made some minor changes.

We've pretty much dropped the sponsorship confusion. Basically all we ask is that the cars entered be owned by an individual and not any business (ie, shops, magazines, etc) but other than that is made to be simple.

The categories for trophies have changed,
Best Nissan
Best Infiniti
Best Datsun
Best Truck/SUV
Best Stock/OEM

As well as the Top 3 Overall Best of Show

It's looking like the best of show will be judged by peoples choice and the 5 classes by a panel of judges.

This date is a go. No more changes. No pulling out. ITS SET.
We need you to sign up and register.
Be there.
Old 09-16-2006, 04:18 PM

I really hope there are more than 36 people coming? What needs to happen to get you to come? What is your reason? I would like to know to help make this event the biggest ever and have you be a part of it.
If you are concerned about the "sponsorship" aspect. No worries. There are no "Strict guidelines" any more. All we ask is that the car be owned by a sole person and not a shop/company. This event is all about having fun. Period. So come out and have fun.

So why register and pay an entry fee?

-Guaranteed parking. (vistors/ non entrants have to find somewhere to park on the street.)

- Free Lunch. ( we are working it out that all the participants and their guest, those who ride along with them, get free lunch)

-Bag o goodies. (variety of things from discounts, maybe stickers, and a free gift.)

-Raffle ticket for various free giveaways from what the vendors present. ( Each vendor is required to bring 1 or more raffle prizes to be given away)

-Show eligibility for trophies as well as the top money prizes ( who doesn't want cash and trophies? You never know, you could have a shot.)
Old 09-20-2006, 09:34 PM

SO... Is lew the only Z from here coming?

We've got and total of 47 cars coming and that number is growing. Come on out everyone. Be sure to sign up and register.
Old 09-29-2006, 08:09 PM

Hey hey.. Nearly two weeks away. The countdown has begun. This is going to be a great event. If you still want to get in on all the festivities, food and freebies.. REGISTER today. Monday October 9th is the last day for registrations. Currently to date we have 53 registered cars/trucks. We set a goal of 70. It would be great to make it and keep going. Why not 100?

I am so excited to see everyone there.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:52 AM

Just a reminder for those late birds, Today, Monday, October 9th, is the FINAL day for registration for the show. You still have 12 hours from the time of this post.

We are pushing 70 entrants right now.

Register on the website. www.norcalnissanshowoff.com
Old 10-09-2006, 02:27 PM

Dave, I guess I'm the only one representing the Datsuns from this site, which kinda sux, but I know there are other local S30's around here. I hope to see them on Sat!
Old 10-09-2006, 08:36 PM

This is also posted in the Z Events section ..
Old 10-10-2006, 05:49 PM

okay if i can get my exhaust hooked up before this weekend count me in! But I NEED EXHAUST!
Old 10-11-2006, 11:30 PM

Alright. We are set to go. Some new developments and info.

I now have the directions page up on the site.

Food is going to be a first come first serve to everyone. 500 dogs, nachos, chips and soda. When its gone, its gone. Oh and its free. always good.

There will a new 07 Sentra on display as well as an 07 G35 Sedan.

For all car show participants, those that registered. Please enter the dealer from West Stockton Blvd side of the lot (Truck Lot) you'll see the Team Driven Tent over there when you drive around. Consult the directions map to help guide you around. You need to see ME. So i can guide you to where you will be parking as well as giving you your info packet.
Please arrive between 9-10:30. 11am is the deadline. I will be closing the registration at 11am and if you aren't there you will NOT be in the show. Arrive EARLY.

For those just coming to check out the show and not in it. You can park on the street. No parking on the dealer lot. The street in front of the dealer is open for parking. However No parking on W. Stockton Blvd. See the map on the directions page to see what I am referring to.

If you absolutely get lost or whatever and need help you can call my cell, 916.952.8056. Though I'll be going crazy most of the day, please try to keep to calling me a last resort. Thanks.

This is going to be so much fun. Looking forward to seeing all of you there.
Old 10-13-2006, 11:00 PM

Angry

its now 10:50pm friday nite. I just got my new starter in. So I know I'll make it to the show. Last night, my car did a 1-2 punch on me in the drive thru at Del Taco. My starter had been getting worse and worse over the last couple of weeks. It wasn't a problem while I was running, but a rubber vacuum plug gave it up and my car died right after I got my food and started to leave.

Of course, the starter was not behaving and I had to push her all the way around to the parking lot.

I finally got her started after trying to push start about 5 times.

Tonite I was going to clean and detail all nite, but ended up replacing the starter.
Old 10-15-2006, 12:05 AM

All you guys and gals rock. Thanks so much for coming out. WOW. What a day. I hope everyone had a great time.

Here are all the picture so far.

www.norcalnissanshowoff.com/home.htm

If you have pictures or link to more pics Send them my way via email
thedave@team-driven.net

Thanks. Hopefully we'll see you next time.