Wanted (WTB / WTT) Need a part? Looking for a new car? Ask here! Please report all unsolicited e-mail as a result of posting here

Z car magazines

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2004, 04:12 PM

Z car magazines

I am looking for the first 3 issues of Sport Z magazine and I am looking for everything after the premier issue of Z Car magazine. Z Car magazine was in print until 2000 or 2001 and I think that is about when Sport Z magazine started. Thanks for looking.
Mundy
Old 10-21-2004, 12:01 AM
User Friendly

They sell prior issues. Just send them an email and ask. Also, let me know if you have any response problems. This is a great company, and I also know the owner. BTW, I have a complete collection of their magazines (since day 1), which I might be willing to part out, if you're unable to locate the issues you're looking for.
Old 10-21-2004, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Z Babe
They sell prior issues. Just send them an email and ask. Also, let me know if you have any response problems. This is a great company, and I also know the owner. BTW, I have a complete collection of their magazines (since day 1), which I might be willing to part out, if you're unable to locate the issues you're looking for.
Can you tell me which issues have photos & articles on the 280zx's?
Old 10-21-2004, 04:45 PM

I am told by Sport Z Magazine, they are out of the first three issues, I had bought all of the other issues from them that I needed.

As far as the Z Car magazine, I'll take what I can get. They are out of business and I can't find a place to order the back issues. I know they originated out of the Portland Oregon Metro area, but I can't find even the publisher.

Let me know if you have any ideas. I would buy the first three issues of Sport Z from you if you decide to sell them, I wouldn't but that's just me.
Thanks for the reply though,
Mundy
Old 10-22-2004, 02:08 AM
User Friendly

Originally Posted by 280gty
Can you tell me which issues have photos & articles on the 280zx's?
Gosh, I'd have to go back through all of them to locate 280ZX articles ... will take a few days, cuz I'm kind of swamped right now.

Originally Posted by xtasZ
As far as the Z Car magazine, I'll take what I can get. They are out of business and I can't find a place to order the back issues. I know they originated out of the Portland Oregon Metro area, but I can't find even the publisher. Let me know if you have any ideas. I would buy the first three issues of Sport Z from you if you decide to sell them, I wouldn't but that's just me.
Thanks for the reply though,
Mundy
I started subscribing to Z Car a while back ... from just a brief glance, I believe I have all issues from 1997 until the last one printed - would have to look more into that also. I'm a magazine junkie ... lol! Anyway, I'll check on those as well and let you know which issues I have. BTW, are you looking for any articles in particular? Also, a friend of mine has ALL of the Z Car magazines, which he might be willing to part out. I'd have to ask him.

Oh, and the 1st 3 issues of Sport Z ... do you recall the dates on those ... sorry, have 5 boxes of magazines, and I can't recall when the 1st were issued.

Last edited by Z Car Barbie; 10-22-2004 at 02:11 AM.
Old 10-25-2004, 04:29 PM

Talking

Gosh, I'd have to go back through all of them to locate 280ZX articles ... will take a few days, cuz I'm kind of swamped right now.

I started subscribing to Z Car a while back ... from just a brief glance, I believe I have all issues from 1997 until the last one printed - would have to look more into that also. I'm a magazine junkie ... lol! Anyway, I'll check on those as well and let you know which issues I have. BTW, are you looking for any articles in particular? Also, a friend of mine has ALL of the Z Car magazines, which he might be willing to part out. I'd have to ask him.

Oh, and the 1st 3 issues of Sport Z ... do you recall the dates on those ... sorry, have 5 boxes of magazines, and I can't recall when the 1st were issued.
The first 3 issues of Sport Z are:
1) Winter 2000 - premier issue
2) Spring 2001 and
3) Summer 2001.
I have all of the issues after that.

I will take what I can get on the Z Car magazine! I am not really interested in specific information, I just love reading the Z magazines for the cars, stories and TECH articles. I have many magazines from 1970-1975 with Z cars, I enjoyed all of them too. I don't collect any other magazines, just Z car magazines and articles. you can email me with the information if you like,
mrm2277@msn.com
or I will just check back here every few days. I really appreciate you help on this.
Old 10-27-2004, 05:11 PM
User Friendly

Sorry, I still haven't had a chance to go through my magazines. My friend who has the entire collections had a heart attack Monday and just underwent double bypass surgery today , so I've been trying to keep tabs on his condition and keep his friends updated. BTW, he's my ex-fiancé ... and still my best friend. I'll try to go through my mag. collection this weekend.