Vegas 350Z Club Where its all about Sin City and the 350Z..

Wtf???

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 08:55 PM

Wtf???

Someone stole my gas door!!!

NAH.... J/K.

I gave it to the body shop so they could match my new bumper cover. My car should finally be fixed by friday. Tired of looking at that rip in my bumper.
Old 04-30-2007, 09:23 PM

I thought that you were being serious.
Old 04-30-2007, 09:36 PM

I stole it to match my top. Congrats on the not defunked bumper! Which shop is it at?
BTW. I think Blaine found the socket.. Something metal and cylinder-ish fell out of his car on the way to Utah. haha

Last edited by istan; 04-30-2007 at 09:59 PM.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by istan
I stole it to match my top. Congrats on the not defunked bumper! Which shop is it at?
BTW. I think Blaine found the socket.. Something metal and cylinder-ish fell out of his car on the way to Utah. haha
It was probably still on one of the bolts.

Bumper is at GV Collision. I'm R&R'ing it myself after they paint it.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:52 PM

Nice , i cant wait to get my car finished , right now its getting paint work done , i hated the odd colored door and bumper.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:44 AM

For a second there I thought you were srious too. Sweet Aaron, cant wait to see it when its done...and on another note do you think you may have a min this weekend to jack up the car and help me switch the o2 sensors....we have to actually switch sthe sensors themselves or rewire both of them...the plastic plugs threads dont match and thats why they wont fit.
Old 05-01-2007, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by showtypeZ
LOL, I thought you were serious too until I scrolled down. Yeah, I'll be doing that too when I get my body kit. I'll be working with the guy doing mine and I'm getting it done in Cali. It's my GF's Dad, so I'll be getting a great deal on the labor portion of it. I'm having second thoughts on the JP Type N kit though. I really love the kit, but I have a feeling that it will sit way too low and I have to go over HUGE speedbumps everyday to get onto base. My RSX scrapped when I would go over them and this kit looks like it sits even lower than my RSX's kit did.
JP kits do sit low....take mine for example.....and I dont know if this is true, but you could confirm this with JP but I think the Type N sits even lower than my type B. Be prepared to take those speed bumps at and angle and slowly, lol.....just ask Stan....when I pull into UNLV it takes me like 2 minutes just to get over all the speedbumps.
Old 05-01-2007, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by ViViD
just ask Stan
If you're driving behind him, give him plenty of room, you never know when he's going to come to a complete stop and make a left or right turn to get over something. I'd say a good 60* angle at school.
Old 05-01-2007, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by istan
If you're driving behind him, give him plenty of room, you never know when he's going to come to a complete stop and make a left or right turn to get over something. I'd say a good 60* angle at school.
LOL. Damn right....got to take care of my baby