Vegas 350Z Club Where its all about Sin City and the 350Z..

Golfing??!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 08:45 PM

Golfing??!

Well my mom surprised me today and bought me golf clubs!! Now, the only problem is.. I need someone to teach me and play with me. Anyone?! :-)
Old 12-12-2005, 09:08 PM

take a course at UNLV, they've got one of the country's best programs...
Old 12-12-2005, 09:22 PM

I never thought about that! Good call!
Old 12-12-2005, 10:24 PM

I just finished the beginners unlv class. The course number is PEX 107. I took it on fri mornings at 8:30. I may take it again since Jimmy is going to take it next semester or I may do the intermediate one. It will teach you the basic but nothing more.

I used to be hardcore when I was in jr high then I gave it up and I'm picking it back up now. The begining class at UNLV didn't do too much for me besides some hitting practice, a little help on my swing, and a refresher on the rules but it is great for people with no expierance and it is a nice way to start your fri mornings. The class spends most of it's time at the callaway golf center on lv blvd.

What kind of clubs did you get? A couple buddies and I got hitting at the range at least once a week, we all still suck so you're more than welcome to join us.

Karim
Old 12-13-2005, 12:31 AM

Right on, thats something for me to think about. But I dont think Ill be taking the course since my schedule is already full for next semester. Honestly, I dont know what clubs I have.... and I doubt they are anything special since my mom bought them. She has NO idea about those things... so, I wouldnt be surprised if they were just pieces of metal with a big metal tip. lol
Old 12-13-2005, 06:02 AM

I go to Silverstone Ranch and they have free range...they even stack the ***** in a pretty pyramid for you (and they're Titleist). GPS on the carts too! You're more than welcome to join me when I go.
Old 12-13-2005, 11:57 AM

Oh...awesome, Im actually thinking about buying a house right there on that course. We tried a while ago, but the seller was stuck on his price. And the house is still for sale...so maybe he'll budge this time.

Sounds awesome... I also live in Aliante, on the course. From my understanding, residents have free/discounted golfing. So thats a thought too... anyone let me know if you're down for the Aliante course as well!