Vegas 350Z Club Where its all about Sin City and the 350Z..

Gasolina

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 04:42 AM

Gasolina

That is such a terrible song, but the base is selling 92 octane. Anyone know of anywhere else selling anything better than the standard west coast 91?
Old 01-19-2006, 04:54 AM

Yeah, check a few of the rebel gas stations. some of them are still selling 100 octane. Dont use it unless your getting detonatation or FI. Higher octance gas doesnt always make your car faster. But check the Pecos and Sunset Rebel station has it, but the usually sell out pretty quick at almost $5 a gallon. Rob?
Old 01-19-2006, 07:13 AM

yes, Rebel is the place to go. i hit the one on sunset/pecos, but more of them have it. call them, cause they only have it about 1/2 the time. your rev's will jump up a little faster, i always have some in my tank.
Old 01-19-2006, 09:32 AM
Vegas 350Z Moderator

Originally Posted by Smittyz33
That is such a terrible song, but the base is selling 92 octane. Anyone know of anywhere else selling anything better than the standard west coast 91?
Yeah, I noticed that too. It may just be a generic sticker that the new pump has. I doubt anyone will know if you asked if it is really 92 octane.

Oh yeah, the pump to the right of the cashier's station (when you approach the gas station for refueling) broke the other day. The entire hose came off of the top of the pump, spilling fuel everywhere. It was nuts. And it happened the day after they reopened the gas station! What scared me the most was that the attendants just stood there and waited for the fire department instead of covering it with a spill kit (which I don't see in sight) or sand from the nearby median that seperates the gas station and the commissary. I had to tell them to have a fire extinguisher standing by. They said it was in the booth. I reiterated that they should have it right then and there in case of a spark. It was nuts.

Whew, I wrote a novel.
Old 01-19-2006, 10:16 AM

There is a place on Sahara and Highland (between the RV dealer and the Interstate) that sells 110 race gas plus several other grades.