Vegas 350Z Club Where its all about Sin City and the 350Z..

FS: Pioneer Avic N3 DVD/Nav

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 05:23 PM

FS: Pioneer Avic N3 DVD/Nav

Pioneer Avic-N3 in-dash DVD/Nav with Avic-N1 Brain
Heres what the deal is with this.

I bought my 350Z in April. It was crashed 5 days after I bought it by a valet here in town. I was without the car for about a month. Well the DVD screen had gotten messed up in the wreck, so they replaced it under my insurance. So the screen is brand new from May of this year. They did not however replace the brain. SOO the brain of the unit is that of an Avic-N1. This can be a good thing tho. The N1 was way easier to ground outto allow video play while driving. Where as on the N2 and N3 you have to have special harnesses and switches to do so. I have been using the unit since may and have not had any issues from the difference in brain and head unit. I have the reciept from the place that put the new in-dash in to prove that is new and isnt stolen and such.

$1200 Because of the mismatched Brain and Unit and no navigation discs (can be ordered from pioneer). And if youd like we can even set up a date to have it pulled from my car and put directly into yours at Audio Xcellence on Maryland & Flamingo. I will pay for the installation of the unit into your vehicle.

The unit will remain in the 350Z until a buyer is found. Reason for sale is because my friend wrecked his impala and is giving me his Alpine in-dash, and I never really use navigation plus I just have never been a big fan of pioneer myself.

Ive only got one picture right now, but I can et more upon request...

Old 07-26-2006, 10:24 AM

***UPDATE*** Just got the N1 Brain replaced with a new N3 Brain. Everything matches now except there is still no discs. I'm gonna try to get them from pioneer.