Vegas 350Z Club Where its all about Sin City and the 350Z..

68+ in a 65

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by i8acobra
yes, yes, Borla and not me.

My Z is blue. I have a friend with a silver '03 with 20" rims, tint and an Injen exhaust. I really haven't had any races except Kenny at the track.
Does it have personalized plates? I saw a DB doing over 100 on the freeway the other morning.
Old 07-09-2006, 09:01 AM

yes, yes, Borla and not me.

My Z is blue. I have a friend with a silver '03 with 20" rims, tint and an Injen exhaust. I really haven't had any races except Kenny at the track.
Ok, the one I raced was blue though. Guy would not roll down his window so I could tell him about the site, for shame.
Old 07-09-2006, 05:11 PM

Stopping someone for going 68 in a 65 and stopping someone for not using a turnsignal is not their job. Their job is to protect the public. If he was going 85, stopping him would be protecting the public. If my mother was swerving all over the road, stopping her would be protecting the public. If NHP is going to start pulling people over for not using a turnsignal to change lanes, we're gonna need to triple the size of the police force.
Last time I checked NHP's main job is traffic enforcement. If it was metro following you on the freeway you might have an arguement.

Bitching about getting caught doing something you know you're not supposed to be doing is just showing how immature you are that you are not willing to take responsibilty for your own actions.

Get over it!!!
Old 07-09-2006, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Love2ridepow
Ok, the one I raced was blue though. Guy would not roll down his window so I could tell him about the site, for shame.
Wasn't me. I did see a silver 350Z driving near me in GV a few days ago, but I didn't race him and he never tried to get me to roll down my window.

My car has US flag plates on it.
Old 07-19-2006, 02:10 AM

Normally I agree with the NHP is doing their job and take responsiblity for your own actions stuff but it sounds like Nforce1 got screwed. Pulling someone over for doing 3 over on the freeway is just being a dick.