Upstate Z Club The Upstate Z Club is located in the Upstate of South Carolina and has members in Greenville, Spartanburg, and Anderson, SC.

Z Meet

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 01:53 PM

Z Meet

Does anyone want to meet up this Tuesday @ 7pm? I'm planning on being @ the TGI Fridays on Woodruff Rd. Another ? would anyone like to have weekly meet?
Old 05-18-2008, 06:29 PM

Cool WHat???

Tuesday Zounds good to me cepten I hav a conflict on 2zdAy. I can meet you any other tues day an you ZOund just like my type. I dont know you fer real you an i really bashfull on first dates. ARe you shure you always in a good mood?: do yu look like this, or like this,

PM me sumtime inthe p.m. so I can be shure you don't have aconflict of interest. You know, Upstate owns this site and but I know it it would be ok if'n you want to use it any time cept 2zDaY. ARE yo exclusive Or would would you let nObody like me in yore club!

I am very busy... Too many meets? but it might be good to get away just on todayz... I mean 2 days ... uh, too daze ...too days?? or two dayz. Imean, to daze or ... not to dazzzzzze maybe snoozdayz, YEa, snoosZDAYZ ...Imean .........., wait a minit. I MEAN

HOW 'bout that ZDAYZ this year! did you go? If'n you didn't, then you missed it and if'n you did, then you know it was the VERY best ZDAYZ ever! Drive-in moovie and everything. Why it really took me back a few years... Why? I wuz able to sit in a 1972 240 Z with a Steven Spielburg, a very complimentary Margaret Ita, a Custom StereoZound system and about 200 of my very best friends!

Stayed at Deals Gap on the dragon and smelled the good breakfasrt there(bacon an everything) ...but hunkered down in Robinsville this morning for sum very good vittles! Once again, KUdos to Andy and Morris for another good time in Fontanna. Oh yea, and all the many vols from tennnessee and vol inteers from other places in the world. THANK YOU!

Last edited by EZ350Z; 05-18-2008 at 08:28 PM.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Z34Nismo
Does anyone want to meet up this Tuesday @ 7pm? I'm planning on being @ the TGI Fridays on Woodruff Rd. Another ? would anyone like to have weekly meet?
For the latest on the latest Z MEET, check out www.my350z.com , www.zdayzevents.com and www.350zfrenzy.com

I'm sure the pics are already flooding in! Unforunately, there were four crashes with one motorcycle off the mountain! One very nice G35 totaled! I opted for the Nantahala Trail priZe road rally instead (about seventy miles - I think) . Very much safer and just as much FUN!

Reporting from Anderson, very gruntled in Tennessee ...Z ya Next year!

Last edited by EZ350Z; 05-19-2008 at 04:40 AM.