Upstate Z Club The Upstate Z Club is located in the Upstate of South Carolina and has members in Greenville, Spartanburg, and Anderson, SC.

Ok Really!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 04:39 PM

Ok Really!

Im going NUTS!!!! I dont know what to doo here MEN! I sold the rb25det for those of you who didnt know.... Im sorry But I did and im going through serious withdrawls,

Long story short I need a new sports car... Bill I sware Ive sat in everything with 2 doors Heheh. I love the z32, I didnt care for the sc300 I like the sc400 abit more but a 300 with a 2jz or a 400 with the Turbo set up might bee sweet. I could doo a 240 hatch and maybe but a 2jz in it but a 4 banger just wont cut it. my problem is Now im stuck in LA and These Crawl-fish eating people dont know what a Jap car is to save there lifes... I have been talking to a guy in houston that has a sc400 Black with tan interior.... that will save me alot of work thats what im looking for but I got to get the time too goo look at it... I would really like a 300zx though If anyone sees something Nice PLEASE let me know. Chowder280zx@yahoo.com 318-308-2505 call or text anytime. help me please before I give up and buy a Kawasaki zx10-R and call it quits HAH!
Old 02-01-2010, 10:52 AM
Über User

buy the kawasaki, i looooooove mine and cant see selling it lol.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:11 AM
i felld offa mai trike

get another 280ZX and put an RB in it.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:13 PM

ok?

alright Ill give you the benift of the doubt lol, Thats exactly what I had. It was a great car fast performed amazingly I but alot of moeny into it and bill put alot of time into it as did I when I brought it to germany but I sold it I got a fair Price and thats that. Now I need something Better newer Faster... I really want to find a 300zx 95+ in great shape with a blown or removed motor, Already Black so I dont have to paint it that I can Put Maybe a 2jz in or a ls1 6speed singal turbo set up mon either one of those engines should doo me nicely get about 800 poneys and then just let her sit in my Garage untill I feel Like getting a ticket for the month. Im just having a problem finding the Car.... It happens like this, next thing you know a bddy calls you up while your jumping out of air-planes and tells you he bought one fore your and when you get back to the good old up states your start a year long build that you never should have brought over seas but ended up doing it anywho and even know you had the time of your life with it due to having a family that you need to take care of and whanted to have enough money not to have to worry about the struggels of moveing from one country to anouther you sell you pride and joy and end up having enough money anywho... there-fore sending you into a greater level of depression... sorry to have gone on like that but long story short Dont seell things that are paid fore if they dont owe you a dime!.... Project 2010 soon to be built....
Old 02-01-2010, 08:07 PM
i felld offa mai trike

RB26DETT powered 280ZX.

that would be faster.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:38 PM
Über User

get a TT 300ZX and call it a day. i wouldnt go through the trouble of motor swapping a Z32. if you want something to stick a 2JZ in or an RB26 or LS1 in get an S30 this time. none of that crappy S130 i was designed using a ruler 80's crap haha :P
Old 02-02-2010, 06:32 PM

Lets talk budget ??? I have a 90 240sx coupe that I am installing a 1jzgte with the 5 speed for kicks. I am doing the car for fun but plan on selling it after I work out all the bugs ( I also want to see how fun it will be ) I am going single turbo when I install it so I can get the power I want out of it.
I think an easy power number will be 500 to 550. 5 lug conversion with an 408 lsd ratio diff..... if you think you would be interested??? call and we will talk price. You need to check local..it want pass Calif. emmisions when I get done.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:10 PM

Hey!

Forgive me for not checking this fourm latly With moving in and everything... Ok heres whats going on latly...

I got a 1991 VW Golf with a 2001 VR6 front Clip, I bought this car mainly for the gas milage while I fix up my Truck... however I have a a complete turbo Kit to include Pistons and rods for this motor that I got in germany for a project there. So i bought this car to put my parts to use Heheh, anywhoo When im done with my trucK ill put this together and It should be about 460 Hp is what the whole kit is rated at...

As for my rear wheel drive Jap import monster I have yet to find one, I have driven a 300sc and 400sc every version of 240sx, nothing has really pleased me comfort wise. I doo like the z32 but the prices of a runing one around here are nuts and Im not looking to keep the 3 ltr I just like the feel of the car...

With that said I got a complete vg30de Currently with the heads off But the whole engine only has 66k miles on it It will need a new timing belt, It ripped some how in Transit, This is from japan BTW Ill sell any part or whole thing If anyone needs a part, I got the Auto Transmission as well. Wiring harness and ECU. from a 1995.

Sorry that was of subject.

Well anywho that will give you guys some non-sence to read Hehe.

Bryan
Old 02-13-2010, 07:52 AM

Hummm I would mine having a spare ECU !!!!!!!
Old 02-13-2010, 12:27 PM
The Evil Twin

The S30 was the car designed with a ball of clay.
The 280ZX was computer and wind tunnel designed.

Here they are about 2 years later trying to figure out how to modify the fuel injection computer originally put together in 1974 to work with forced induction...

Last edited by Bleach; 02-13-2010 at 12:29 PM.