Upstate Z Club The Upstate Z Club is located in the Upstate of South Carolina and has members in Greenville, Spartanburg, and Anderson, SC.

aah man

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 02:25 PM

aah man

Well I just found out today that I am indeed going to fort brag in NC, witch is good that means ill see you guys at Zdayz 2007 heh... by this time im going to have a few things done. I leave this thursday for fort benning in GA, if everything goes well i should be there 3 weeks, witch meens i should be able to make the December meeting... OH ya!!! and i will have to re-up my club fee i know im overdo.

Just wanted to say thank you once again Don your a true friend and By the time i come back from fort benning, Ill have it all back to you. I cant wait to come home and shake your hand man your the best.
Old 10-25-2006, 03:43 AM

No prob dude , should have it sitting in the yard within a day or two!
Gonna be kinda crowded here for awhile, the van my z The surprise z and lumber pack and roof trust , guess I gotta give up the driveway for a short time, starting late week or early week on the garage/shop! Forgot about the Ranger also, Anyone looking for one, I'm selling the 99 ext cab 4wd I repo'd from the boy, good deal 6500, still books over 8000!

Last edited by TBK1; 10-25-2006 at 03:47 AM.
Old 10-25-2006, 02:19 PM

Air borne

Oh ya 82 nd patch on my shoulder, im leaving SC tomorrow at noon to go to GA for 3 weeks, i cant wait! Ill be home in no time WOooo!! So dont worrie Don ill be there to help clear out that drive way a bit hehe man i cant wait to get some leave time.... though is only been 6 months geese! Well guys talk to you soon i dont know if ill get online at Fort benning so, Don feel free to call.