Site Feedback and Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

60 sec rule

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 09:43 PM

I don't get too bothered by the 60sec rule except when it comes to editing. I can understand how it's meant to discourage multiple posting (or atleast that's my assumption), but then wouldn't it make sense to not have to wait to edit your post. That way we'd be more encouraged to just edit and not repost. But if we have to wait either way it's better just to repost to make sure your new message gets read. If you have to wait that long while editing then chances are your edited post will get burried.

Just my 2cents. Better late then never I guess
Old 11-19-2005, 05:56 PM
Doesn't post much...

What's scary is when you look at your post count, and realize that each one represents at least a minute of your life spent on ZDriver... J, your posts alone add up to 26 hours! Think about it... You've devoted more than a day of your life to just posting on ZDriver threads No telling how much more time was spent reading everyone elses.

Rod.
Old 11-19-2005, 06:42 PM
Silvered Hawaiian

^^^^ damn.. -60 seconds of my life on this post^^^^
Old 11-19-2005, 06:49 PM

Wow, when you put it that way Rod...I need some time to myself to collect my thoughts and reflect on the true purpose of my life and where my decisions are going to take me in the future. And then you've got to consider that that's not 26 hours of my life. That's 26 hours out of the last few months You can tell theres a whole lot to do where I live