For Sale (VIEW ALL) An online swap meet for sale of individual items. NO UNPAID ADVERTISING ALLOWED

thephotomotive.com 2011 Nissan Z / Infiniti G Calendar

Old 12-14-2010, 07:55 PM

thephotomotive.com 2011 Nissan Z / Infiniti G Calendar

Hey all, my name is Brad Sillars and I'm an automotive/motorsports photographer and Z enthusiast from Chicago.

I recently photographed, processed, and compiled a calendar of all local cars here in Chicago. From a bone stock 10k original mile 240z to Nackers' Drift 350z. Just about every Z/G is represented here. This is mainly to help promote my growing photography brand and to do something cool for the local enthusiast community here. I figured since there's a lot of cross-platform love on this board that I'd see if there was any interest here as well, as I have on a few other of my national Z boards. Some cars may be your taste, some may not. I did this under a time constraint and was unfortunately unable to get EVERY car I originally wanted. Oh well, experience for next year. Emphasis of this calendar is on the cars and the photos, not so much the calendar aspect, and the design reflects this.

The details-

Cost: a measly $15 + $5 shipping anywhere in the continental US. I WILL combine orders up to 3 calendars. Any more and I don't want to risk over-stuffing the envelope so there will be an additional shipping fee. Contact me if you have questions about this (bsillars03 AT comcast DOT net).

Materials:
80# glossy, spiral bound, single hole punched

Expected availability/ship date: Order has been placed and is schedule to arrive in my hands on December 15th. Shipping will commence shortly after.

Where to buy: [ http://www.thephotomotive.com/zgcalendar.php ]

If you happen to be local, I will be available for pickup. Just e-mail your order (bsillars03 AT comcast DOT net) and we'll work it out from there.

Preview:

Cover

Cover_front by Brad Sillars, on Flickr

Back

Cover_back by Brad Sillars, on Flickr

thephotomotive.com Z/G Calendar Print by Brad Sillars, on Flickr

thephotomotive.com Z/G Calendar Feb 2011 by Brad Sillars, on Flickr

thephotomotive.com Z/G Calendar Mar 2011 by Brad Sillars, on Flickr

thephotomotive.com Z/G Calendar Apr 2011 by Brad Sillars, on Flickr

thephotomotive.com Z/G Calendar May 2011 by Brad Sillars, on Flickr

thephotomotive.com Z/G Calendar Jun 2011 by Brad Sillars, on Flickr

thephotomotive.com Z/G Calendar Jul 2011 by Brad Sillars, on Flickr