For Sale (VIEW ALL) An online swap meet for sale of individual items. NO UNPAID ADVERTISING ALLOWED

D-I-Y Intake Flange Kit! Create your own VG30E Intakes!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 04:42 AM

D-I-Y Intake Flange Kit! Create your own VG30E Intakes!

In response to the demand within the SOHC Nissan VG community for more options in creating performance intake systems, the Acadiana Sports Car Orphanage is proud to announce our newest product line for enthusiasts of VG-powered vehicles.

Our new Do-It-Yourself Intake Flanges will allow any VG30E/VG33 performance builder to create an intake manifold design to fit their needs, while making it a bolt-on affair with no needed modifications to the cylinder heads. You are even able to use standard stock intake gaskets. These flanges are CNC machined to exacting specs from T6061 aluminum plate, and are 1/2 inch thick. We can offer multiple variations on this set of flanges, from:

- Moving your injector ports
- Offering different injector port sizes to match your injector choice
- Offering counter bore on either the front or back of your intake ports (if you choose to press in your runner tubes)
- We can provide customer fuel rail mounting provisions
- Enlarged intake ports, set to your specifications
- Many, many more options!

One of the key features of the DIY intake flange kit is the coolant pass-through design, specifically created to keep adequate coolant flow to and from the cylinder heads, while solving one of the most pressing issues with intake design for the single cam VG engine. The coolant passage bosses are tapped for 5/8 -18 thread, ready for 6AN thread adapters. This allows the intake fabricator to plumb coolant routes at his discretion.

Production has been completed on a number of “blanks”, or flange sets in a standard configuration, with minimum size bores and no adjustment of injector port location, etc. Due to the amazing amount of configurations available for our kits, there will be a requirement for an order sheet to be filled out by every customer on a per order basis. This is to ensure we have received all specifications asked for by the customer and made the appropriate modifications. This will be rolled out within the next week, and we will be open for taking orders at that time.

These D-I-Y intake flange kits are attractively priced at $209.99* a set, and all orders will need a lead time of 2-3 weeks between receipt of payment and shipping.

I am an avid Z31 enthusiast, and want to offer only the best quality product for other Z-Car owners. Please contact me for any questions you might have, or to find out if additional work not listed above can be performed.

Thanks a bunch guys!
- Zachary Ard
Acadiana Sports Car Orphanage - Maurice, Louisiana
sales (at) acadianasportscars (dot) com
(337)857.3601

*Please add 3% if making payment via PayPal