For Sale (VIEW ALL) An online swap meet for sale of individual items. NO UNPAID ADVERTISING ALLOWED
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

83 280zx

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2004, 04:25 PM

83 280zx

I just wanted to put out some feelers with my parts car. I have an 83 that i put a lot of time into before someone decided to steal it. unfortunately it was stolen from my mechanics while it had a blown rear seal. engine was trashed and put a rebuilt 90,000 mile engine in it. vacuum is bad cant get it running right and now it smokes so it has sat for a month and a half. okay all the bad stuff out of the way here is the good stuff. eibach spings, kybs, turbo pipes, grant steering wheel, autometer phantom gauages digital dash, k&n filter, ngk wires, msd coil. panasport 15 x 7 not perfect but resurfacable. newer master and slave(cltuch and tranny are perfect), new rack and pinion, side skirts and rear ground effects( front destroyed when stolen) half whale tail with brake light. pwr windows, locks, mirrors, and cruise all work. digi dash t-topsneed interior pieces but mechanics work fine., great parts car lots of easily switched extras.z32 seats(now ripped but easily recoverable). body real straight and very, very little rust no ac. The odo reads 227 have the papers from the rebuilt but just dont have the time as a working college student to really get in there and figure it out. will send picture of now and before the theft. This car was a blast to drive and if i could find a 280zx turbo for a good price i will just keep it for parts. but i do have an 88 and 94 to worry about as well.

if you have any interest i am in gainesville fl and my email address is zguy83@hotmail.com in honor to this car so drop me a line and i'll send you some more specifics. oh by the way before the car was stolen it was only run on 93 octaine texaco and kendall power 1 every 2500. i just wish i could find the theives that destryoed my baby.