The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

you guys any good at girl advise? lol

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2008, 11:32 PM

aw....snowballs fell in loooooove

Old 12-28-2008, 01:56 AM
eff good grammar

wow way not worth the time to read it all.

the taking up free time does work though
Old 12-28-2008, 10:10 PM
Über User

lol OMG mike you might be a ****ing genious.... she turned out to be an attention ***** and a liar and skimming on the verge of a sociopath... i since my best friend is dating her sister i found out some lies she said to justify her dating the other guy and i ****ing told her off. but NOT before *as in earlier that night* i saw a cute chick hanging out with my other friends sister and pointed right at her and said "her, im going to hook up with her" and i did. lol. she is a fun new girl and so far no hang ups. i did however after hearing that news decide im going back to my old self and be a player.... loosely though. im just going to hang out with girls i kinda like and w/e and let the girl i actually DATE find me like i used to do. never had issues going that route. lol. i cant believe i was able to call out on what girl i was going to end up with that night though. no better way to get over a girl than get under another jk we didnt go very far though she wants me lol..... i still bum a little when i think how insane the other chick turned out to be cause i actually felt really close to her. but i can easily keep my mind off that especially with my cancun trip coming up on friday and new years the night before.... ima meet lotsa ladies, and my parents for some odd reason felt the need to buy me a big box of condoms for cancun... what do i look like to them? lol
Old 12-29-2008, 09:34 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

damn! ever heard of a paragraph???? i'm too buzzed to bother trying to decipher that ****, so my only advice is to learn to create a coherent message. chicks dig that ****....right?
Old 12-29-2008, 11:55 PM
Über User

i was buzzed when i wrote that first thing, so i didnt give to craps about paragraph im just proud i was able to spell check lol. long story short, i heard some shitty **** from her sister, told the chick to eat my *** and hooked up with another girl the same night, yup, i work that fast.

on a side note.... im SO SO glad it ended (not really deep down inside but w/e) because i leave for cancun on the 2nd so yup this friday with some friends, a girl back home would have ruined that trip!!!! haha.
Old 12-30-2008, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
lol OMG mike you might be a ****ing genious.... she turned out to be an attention ***** and a liar and skimming on the verge of a sociopath...
Sorry to hear that...like I said, I have been with way to many chicks like that.

Things to look out for or to avoid all together 98.94% of the time are:

Married Women - most of the time, younger, married women usually with at least one child. As one can find out these women may feel that they have missed out on their party years due to getting married too young or having kids too young and quite often drink and sleep around.

Recently Broke up/Recently Divorced - Look out for women who go on and on about how much of a jerk their ex is or was during their relationship. 90% of the time this is actually the exact opposite of what she is saying. No woman likes to be called out on anything and men can take only so much drama. When the man reaches his peak the relationship is usually over and the women will almost always try to make themselves look like the ones who got hurt or mistreated...this can make them look more desirable...it is a ruse!! Ask yourself, why was he such a jerk? Well, date her and you will most likely find out first hand, then you will find out that after you break up you are the jerk...even if you were a nice guy.

Clingy/Needy - What guy doesn't want to feel needed or have a chick all over them? You, that's who. Chick is all over you all the time but you are not dating? Check here eyes, does she have dark circles under them? If so she may be a pill popper. Chick coming around all the time asking for a few bucks cause she needs meds for her sick kids...pill popper! Chick trying to convince you that you have money even if you are broke and keeps asking for money or ask you to ask a family member for money...all the while trying to make you think she is interested in you...PILL POPPER!! RUN!!!

Taking a break - There are some chicks who say they want to take some time apart...to get their heads straight. Consider this relationship over. Most of the time when she wants a break you can follow her right over to another mans house. Coincidentally...this guy will think you are a jerk and treated her badly. If she has anything in your house, go ahead and pack it for her in trash bags and set it outside for her...make sure you have pictures of her with the other guy first...and that he is not her family. Be a nice guy though...Karma will get her.

Lack of sex - Been in the relationship for a while? Sex is steady and good? Did the sex stop all of the sudden or she is showing a lack of interest? Have you noticed an odor down there when she normally doesn't have an odor after she has been out "with friends"? Someone may just be diddling her pooter. Confirm this then remover her from the house or remove yourself. Remember, never confront her unless you have iron clad proof.

Remember, this is not 100% true all the time but happens enough that you can go by what I have said. Watch your backs, be prepared to leave her, cut your losses and remember...you are going to be a jerk even if you did nothing wrong.
Old 12-30-2008, 10:27 AM
I'm a Registered User!

He is a genius, holy crap. Good stuff right there.