The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

you guys any good at girl advise? lol

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 05:41 PM
Über User

you guys any good at girl advise? lol

so I've been seeing this girl recently that I've been kinda wanting to since jr. year in HS almost thats like close to 4 years i guess? well just a few months ago i visited her in the hospital and we made some loose arrangements to go on a date, my best friend is dating her younger sister who is our age this girl im seeing is 22 a year and 2 months older than me. anyways her sister told her older sis to not date me cause i was mean to her, i asked her about it and she said she was thinking of HS when i was mean to everyone GF they were yoko ono's lol, but anyways she apologized and admitted i was actually really nice to her lately and finally approved the sister to go on a date with me. now going into this i knew she wanted to go slow cause she has had **** luck with guys for a long long time now which i knew all about and had no problem with this cause my luck with gals has been patchy itself. so we went on our date met up with my friend and her sister then went back to my house cause it was my other buddy's 21st at midnight so we had some dranks! not her and me only like 3 or 4 beers while she was there, i took her to get her stuff and got a nice long good night kiss. then we hung out 2 days later just chilled at my house watched movies kissed a lot played 50 questions get a question right earn a kiss so yeah, it was damn fun and i find out all these weird things we have in common like the stuff my parents would bag on me for and go would you do that on a date and that kind of **** also music and just a lot more than i thought we would and so quikly. then today i get this **** laid on me. she apparently agreed to go on a date with a friend of her's right about the same time as me they went on one date and worked out together once? idk if thats another date or what lol. but she goes i only kissed you and didn't want to hurt anyone but i like you guys pretty equally... so now i feel I'm in this competition. and i just don't know what the **** to do. i really like this girl and fell pretty hard pretty fast (in a ratio aspect, I'm not like OMG I'm in love or something, just the amount i feel for this girl in this short of time is pretty damn uncommon for me) and yeah i got the upper hand in a way i think cause i know him from HS I'm def less of a dick and we kissed they didn't, but ****... thats stressing me the **** out to know that i could possibly get shunned out.... I'm confident I'm going to ride it out and try to be the better guy and win and i feel like i shouldn't have TOO much to worry about, but **** its all i can think about since then. there's not a damn thing on my mind otherwise. she said have some confidence and all these little itty bitty hints to that i should feel more comfortable about the situation at hand, but then she throws in she cant decide and just wants to go slow either way... idk, I'm just looking for opinions or advise or similar experiences what could help me out both mentally and to win her over etc....

so whats up?
Old 12-24-2008, 05:59 PM
Political n00b crusher

Chicks!

I'm not sure what to tell you dude since I don't have the best track record myself. Anyway, sounds to me like she's doing a little game-playing, trying to cause some kind of competition and see who's willing to fight for her. If I was you, I would just play along and continue to act interested (but not too interested) and hopefully she'll come around.....if not, oh well, theres plenty out there!
Old 12-24-2008, 07:28 PM
Pr0n Addict

i think that who ever gives her the best x-mas present will get the girl.

but really, it's tough. you could just chil and look like you don't care and see if she likes that, or you could try to spend more time with her than the other guy so that he becomes the outsider. say some mushy **** making you sound really nice. between the two though, i think you just need to read the situation and see which is best.

lol i'm rusty on this. i've forgotten all my macking skills. i've been with one perfect girl for almost 3 years!
Old 12-24-2008, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
so I've been seeing this girl recently that I've been kinda wanting to since jr. year in HS almost thats like close to 4 years i guess? well just a few months ago i visited her in the hospital and we made some loose arrangements to go on a date, my best friend is dating her younger sister who is our age this girl im seeing is 22 a year and 2 months older than me. anyways her sister told her older sis to not date me cause i was mean to her, i asked her about it and she said she was thinking of HS when i was mean to everyone GF they were yoko ono's lol, but anyways she apologized and admitted i was actually really nice to her lately and finally approved the sister to go on a date with me. now going into this i knew she wanted to go slow cause she has had **** luck with guys for a long long time now which i knew all about and had no problem with this cause my luck with gals has been patchy itself. so we went on our date met up with my friend and her sister then went back to my house cause it was my other buddy's 21st at midnight so we had some dranks! not her and me only like 3 or 4 beers while she was there, i took her to get her stuff and got a nice long good night kiss. then we hung out 2 days later just chilled at my house watched movies kissed a lot played 50 questions get a question right earn a kiss so yeah, it was damn fun and i find out all these weird things we have in common like the stuff my parents would bag on me for and go would you do that on a date and that kind of **** also music and just a lot more than i thought we would and so quikly. then today i get this **** laid on me. she apparently agreed to go on a date with a friend of her's right about the same time as me they went on one date and worked out together once? idk if thats another date or what lol. but she goes i only kissed you and didn't want to hurt anyone but i like you guys pretty equally... so now i feel I'm in this competition. and i just don't know what the **** to do. i really like this girl and fell pretty hard pretty fast (in a ratio aspect, I'm not like OMG I'm in love or something, just the amount i feel for this girl in this short of time is pretty damn uncommon for me) and yeah i got the upper hand in a way i think cause i know him from HS I'm def less of a dick and we kissed they didn't, but ****... thats stressing me the **** out to know that i could possibly get shunned out.... I'm confident I'm going to ride it out and try to be the better guy and win and i feel like i shouldn't have TOO much to worry about, but **** its all i can think about since then. there's not a damn thing on my mind otherwise. she said have some confidence and all these little itty bitty hints to that i should feel more comfortable about the situation at hand, but then she throws in she cant decide and just wants to go slow either way... idk, I'm just looking for opinions or advise or similar experiences what could help me out both mentally and to win her over etc....

so whats up?

Read this book. lol

seriously one of the best things I've ever done.

"Double your dating"

you'll know every possible move, everything she could be thinking lol

its like having the other teams playbook.

http://www.doubleyourdating-book.com...FQ60Hgod6mzHCg

I'm not telling you to buy it, use limewire/etorrent.

its seriously really good.

you can like mess with their heads

and dude don't sweat it. If she even has another guy on her mind, just act like it doesn't bug you. If you care, you're giving her what she wants. lol Girls love drama. Two men fighting for her love would qualify as extreme drama lol its exactly what she wants.

so don't give it to her. lol

Last edited by KingDatsun1; 12-24-2008 at 07:48 PM.
Old 12-24-2008, 07:47 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

one question... does she lika the z cars... if she dont then go to her house and steal ALL HER HAIRSPRAY!!!!!!!!!

ahahahhahha!!!!!!!!

for real gl, and trying to get with a chick (no matter what your plans are, or ) is better than, well not...
Old 12-24-2008, 08:08 PM
Über User

Originally Posted by KingDatsun1
Read this book. lol

seriously one of the best things I've ever done.

"Double your dating"

you'll know every possible move, everything she could be thinking lol

its like having the other teams playbook.

http://www.doubleyourdating-book.com...FQ60Hgod6mzHCg

I'm not telling you to buy it, use limewire/etorrent.

its seriously really good.

you can like mess with their heads

and dude don't sweat it. If she even has another guy on her mind, just act like it doesn't bug you. If you care, you're giving her what she wants. lol Girls love drama. Two men fighting for her love would qualify as extreme drama lol its exactly what she wants.

so don't give it to her. lo
l
dude.... now thats actually pretty good info and was what i think i was going to do... along with try to take up her free time (while avoiding becoming clingy) to just ween him out of the picture. and how long is the book? haha
Old 12-24-2008, 08:17 PM

dude.... now thats actually pretty good info and was what i think i was going to do... along with try to take up her free time (while avoiding becoming clingy) to just ween him out of the picture. and how long is the book? haha

the book is a little lengthy, but WELL worth it. 200 pages? within the first few chapters (20-30ish pages) i learned how bad my direction was in "the game" lol its straight forward.

I'll find it somewhere on my comp I'll send it if you pm an email.

theres a section on clingyness too lol (serious)

text/call when you feel like it, don't be annoying, but don't disappear. its a thin line, but you don't wanna break it. If she texts you, don't respond immeadiately all the time, wait 10 or 15 minutes, an hour, etc if you respond right back it will seem like you were waiting for her. which again is what she wants lol

I've done it before, and holy god does it work.

I had girls CALLING me asking why I wasn't answering right away, where I went, what was keeping me so busy, and why i didn't have time for them. lol
Old 12-24-2008, 08:28 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

i found out most chicks wont text you first but if you dont it drives them crazy... then they get all mad and ask why didnt you text me!!! and if you wait long enough they start to apologize for random **** AND ITS GREAT!!!
Old 12-24-2008, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
i found out most chicks wont text you first but if you dont it drives them crazy... then they get all mad and ask why didnt you text me!!! and if you wait long enough they start to apologize for random **** AND ITS GREAT!!!

times freakin' two lol

I've had a few be like OMG WHAT DID I DO? ARE YOU MAD AT ME? WHAT DID I SAY???
Old 12-24-2008, 09:08 PM
Über User

well we just had a good heart to heart... i think she is going to give me the better of chances put him on pause, we will hang out a few times before i leave for cancun (which i leave on the second for 6 days, good timing right in a crisis like this lol UGH) and then possibly talk about making decisions. so hopefully i play my cards awesome and she doesnt get swept off her feet while im in cancun haha. also, i found the book on recording in some torrents along with some recorded conferences by the author of the book. yay!!! i dont have to read haha
Old 12-24-2008, 09:45 PM
Obsessive Craigslist Disorder

take her with to cancun and you will have it in the bag
Old 12-25-2008, 06:18 AM
Haterade by da gallon!

Originally Posted by rtmorgan
take her with to cancun and you will have it in the bag
exactly what i was thinking, show her you can resist all the nice *** and your good
Old 12-25-2008, 09:51 AM
Über User

lol oh yeah let me get cancun pulled together for her last minute, im sure she can work around that and i can afford it for a girl i've only been seeing for a week or so.
Old 12-25-2008, 11:05 AM
Pr0n Addict

think of the **** you would get for that! big time! jkjk i think it gives you a good opportunity to say that you'll miss her a lot though
Old 12-25-2008, 08:35 PM

think of the **** you would get for that! big time! jkjk i think it gives you a good opportunity to say that you'll miss her a lot though

lmao

snw you've only been seing her for a week?

oh ho
Old 12-26-2008, 04:16 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Wow snw...crazy man. But like I have said before. When you fall for somebody. It is something that just grabs you. And is instant in most cases. I am still quite happy with my g/f. And she is absolutely awesome.

Anyway...hmmm...tough situation man. I don't want to give you the wrong input on this one. Just follow your heart. Always be yourself....and play it cool. But not too cool and distant. Or you could lose her. Just be a gentleman and such. Along with some good old chivalry. Which I am sure...you are and have been doing with her. I really don't know what else to say at this present time. I wish you the best...and good luck man. If she is the one....you will end up with her. Keep your head up...and keep the faith. We are pulling for you bro'.
Old 12-26-2008, 10:45 AM
Über User

yeah i decided im just going to go about us the way we used to, not contact her as much as i have been so i can keep her mind wondering about ME and not much else, after that, when i do see her this weekend, im just gonna pull a 180 on her and tell her (which is true) that:

"a girl asked me out before we went on our date, i agreed but after how well i felt we were doing i turned her away, wish you did the same, but since our recent events my mind has been doing flips all day and night and i decided im going to see her after all. i'll keep the same rules you set i wont kiss her or anything just like you said you wouldnt kiss the other guy and just the same basic everything that you have going just because it will help me keep my mind clear and once YOU reach a decision i'll be right there with you on it."

whatchya guys think of dem apples? think it could be to much?
Old 12-26-2008, 11:31 AM
Political n00b crusher

Sounds like the plan snw! Turnabout is fair play!
Old 12-26-2008, 12:59 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

If you think that is what you want to try and achieve. Hoping it will turn around. Go for it man. I couldn't even say the things you did. I am a terrible liar. lol But if it works for you. I wish you the best. Keep us updated...and good luck.
Old 12-27-2008, 12:36 AM

What? Dude...come on. She shows interest in you, then there is another guy...she "acts" confused and says she doesn't know what to do cause she likes you both.

I would have stopped the confusion right there plain and simple. I have been in too many situation just like that crap. She is either an attention ***** and wants to see which one of you she can manipulate easier to get what she wants or she really wants one of you but hates being alone and knows eventually one of you will kick her to the curb because she plays too many games and needs a back up man for when it happens.

Eric, cut your losses and move on...or play along until you tap it and then move on...either way move on...the key word is MOVE ON. Trust me on this, I have seen this and have had personal experience with this kind of situation. If you stick with this thinking it is going to be a good relationship you are only setting yourself up for a broken heart.

If she is already starting drama by saying she likes you AND another guy imagine if you two were dating and you have real feelings invested as well as time and money...then she gets confused again...do you really want that to happen. There are plenty of single chicks that are willing to just be with you...they are called mature women...seek those out and you will be fine...stop thinking with your pee pee my friend...let that one go.
Old 12-27-2008, 06:44 AM
Pr0n Addict

so what's her email? i want to link her to this thread lol
Old 12-27-2008, 09:51 AM
Big Poppa

BE YOURSELF. that way if you get into a long term relationship, you dont have to pretend and lie. therfore being natural and HAPPY!!!!!
Old 12-27-2008, 11:34 AM

Man, I never did dig that confusion card. This ain't freaking Pokemon. I'd leave, or try a bit more then leave. No girl is worth a competition, at least not one where I'm the only possible winner. Yeah, I'm a jerk.
Old 12-27-2008, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by JoeGasm
Man, I never did dig that confusion card. This ain't freaking Pokemon. I'd leave, or try a bit more then leave. No girl is worth a competition, at least not one where I'm the only possible winner. Yeah, I'm a jerk.

you're right though. If the girl can't clearly cut you over the other guy, she doesn't know what she's doing. lol Don't give her drama and competition. thats why the other guy is even included.
Old 12-27-2008, 08:30 PM

yeah i decided im just going to go about us the way we used to, not contact her as much as i have been so i can keep her mind wondering about ME and not much else, after that, when i do see her this weekend, im just gonna pull a 180 on her and tell her (which is true) that:

"a girl asked me out before we went on our date, i agreed but after how well i felt we were doing i turned her away, wish you did the same, but since our recent events my mind has been doing flips all day and night and i decided im going to see her after all. i'll keep the same rules you set i wont kiss her or anything just like you said you wouldnt kiss the other guy and just the same basic everything that you have going just because it will help me keep my mind clear and once YOU reach a decision i'll be right there with you on it."

\whatchya guys think of dem apples? think it could be to much?
Dude, You should tell her that AFTER you sleep with her... like the next morning.

Quick Reply: you guys any good at girl advise? lol