The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

WTF? What did I do to deserve this?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2006, 03:03 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

WTF? What did I do to deserve this?

Well I had something weird happen last night. And it was totally absolutely un-friggin' called for. Me and this girl, I have been seeing were leaving the bar, after karoke. Well I get to University, which is the street north, anyway. I turn right, and go past a Nissan 240sx, or 200, not sure. And the passenger threw a beer bottle, at my Z. I lost it right there, and slammed my brakes, and spun my wheel. I was really pissed off, and screamed obsenities at them. But you know what, they were nothing but a bunch of f#ckin' pussies. Because they screamed back, after they turned onto a side street, and kept going. POS's, man I was pissed. But because that girl was with me, I thought more to just pull over, and calm down.

And of course, what do I see a couple of lights down. A friggin' cop, would've been nice, if he was there, when that *******, was throwing the beer bottle at my car. Of course they aren't there when you need them. SIGH, anyway just had to get this out, I am still upset about this. And now will be more paranoid, when I go anywhere. I am still tempted to go down that sidestreet, and find that car. And get the license number, and call the cops. What do all of you think about this?
Old 09-24-2006, 03:07 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

You know, when I think about it, that *******, could have hurt me or her, and it could have been a lot worse. That guy, in my opinion, might have been seriously hurt, if not dead. I know I freaked the girl out, and I apologized. And told her, it would have been a lot worse, if I was alone. I was thinking of her, and her safety, acutally more than mine.
Old 09-24-2006, 03:14 PM

Dude, there is always going to be ****** out there, yes you could have been hurt however they may have had guns and it could have been worse. Calling the cops will do nothing and cops have told me this, if they didn't see it happen there is not much they can do...it's a bunch of crap I know but hey just don't be "that" guy cause at the end of the day you have a girl and ZDriver.....I was that guy when that hot chick spit on my Fairlane and I worked over the guys car in the parking lot...had they been there they could have got it too...I am glad they weren't...hell, they could have had a gun...just not worth it to dwell on it................................................ ........Plus I can't have anything happen to you.......I still need that header
Old 09-24-2006, 03:36 PM
Über User

rent a monster truck and pancake there cars ***...i cant believe a fellow nissan would do that to another nissan though...probably drunk *** hick kids drinking and driving if they tossed a beer bottle. and a 240sx and a 200sx look WAY differnt.
however the 240sx in japan is technically a 200sx wiht the sr20det instead of the ka24de....but this is america man. lol and i tried to post pics but they didnt work, damn internet....and im to lazy to try and make them work....so just goole image or yahoo image them...they pop up right away...and the 200sx is more sedan looking, not the sr20det 240's that get pulled up in the search....gah...stupid interenet

Last edited by snwbrderphat540; 09-24-2006 at 03:39 PM.
Old 09-24-2006, 03:38 PM
User Friendly

Gosh, that was so not cool! Poor Z! I'm glad you and your girlfriend weren't hurt. You could call the police and have them write a report (should be done within 24 hours). If you do go back there and get the license plate number (I wouldn't drive the Z though), you can later have it added to the report. Who knows, one of those kids might have a prior record or there could be a current warrant out for his arrest for some other charge. If nothing else, the police report will add to the crime stats within that particular area, and if enough crime is reported, the police will usually patrol the area more frequently, which might reduce the chances of other people becoming victims.
Old 09-24-2006, 05:14 PM
Über User

240sx s14

240sx s13

200sx
Old 09-24-2006, 05:14 PM
Über User

yay i did it....
Old 09-24-2006, 05:22 PM
Ruff Ryder

shoulda fallowed them and got there plate number as well as got a pic of the damage..
Old 09-25-2006, 09:22 AM

Sorry to hear about that, Wildman. Glad it wasn't any worse.
Don't know about Arizona, but it doesn't hurt to report such things. In Colorado at least, here's the situation:

"The information provided is entered into an aggressive driver database. After three complaints are received against a vehicle, the registered owner is sent a warning letter advising them of the complaints and encouraging them to take the necessary steps to correct the aggressive driving behavior. If additional complaints are received against the vehicle, a uniformed CSP member makes personal contact with the registered owner of the vehicle and takes appropriate enforcement action."

From the CSP site, http://www.csp.state.co.us/dialstar.cfm
Sure, it won't result in direct 1:1 justice for your specific incident, but it'll at least cause a problem for the jerk, and might result in "appropriate enforcement action".
Even if AZ doesn't have a program like that, like ZCarBarbie says if the owner is already on the cops' short list for other reasons it could pretty easily turn into a visit from the cops (e.g. a parole violation or something). Just a thought.
glad you and your girl are alright, and hope the Z is too.
Dave
Old 09-27-2006, 09:39 AM

...I can't belive you were doing karaoke...
Old 09-27-2006, 03:26 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by 280gty
...I can't belive you were doing karaoke...
Why not? How do you think I get noticed?(for bands and such) Of course that is not the main reason why I do it. I really enjoy the rush of singing in front of people. And it does take courage to do it. And I swear every week, somebody tells me I sound like Geddy Lee from Rush. Of course I open and warm up with a Rush song, to get me in the mood. He He
Old 09-27-2006, 05:43 PM
Über User

rush??? dont they have like a higher voiced vocalist? i gotta listen to rush what im thiniking of
Old 09-28-2006, 03:08 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
rush??? dont they have like a higher voiced vocalist? i gotta listen to rush what im thiniking of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U262fyRoJS0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r460UMI5gbo

Here these 2 will get you started, and a little more familiar with Rush. They are before your time. I consider them my birth band. Because they came out the same year I was born. 1974. Anyway yes the vocalist, has a high range. And I can hit it, pretty well. According to people that have heard me.
Old 09-28-2006, 04:11 PM
Über User

before my time yes...still have listened to them...i have listened to alot of old stuff...and they are exactly who i thought they were i just wasnt sure....he has a really unique voice i dont see how you can sing like him...thats nuts...now i have to think of the few songs i really like by them....damn....
Old 09-28-2006, 05:06 PM
Doesn't post much...

Hey WildmaN... Don't worry about it dude, there will always be ********* out there.

RUSH... Sweet.

Finally...

Nice chops (sideburns) yo!

Rod.
Old 09-28-2006, 06:09 PM
Big Poppa

nice burns man, and good to see some pics of ya, i think its a first, and your chick suits you too
Old 09-28-2006, 08:10 PM

never been a big rush fan. Some nice instrumentals but their style of singing just doesn't do it for me. Them canooks gotta do everything different I guess it's just not for everybody.
Old 09-28-2006, 08:13 PM
Über User

rush is canadian??? i love bands with interesting vocals...its intriguing to me...probably why i enjoy some ruch...and mars volta...and that other band...the darkness...but not all of there stuff...im selective in the songs i like from people like that...well, and most bands...some just hit it off through the whole album though...but that is rare.
Old 09-28-2006, 08:26 PM

dont get me wrong I love some of Rush's songs. But I've only got a few of their songs in my playlist. Working Man is one, Tom Sawyer, a couple others. They have got some of the best rifs though. From a purely musical standpoint I put rush up near the top. It's just that voice is a little soft for their music IMO
I'm more intrigued with the vocals of Glenn Danzig and Jim Morrison then those of Geddy Lee
(rush fans procede to tear into me )

Last edited by jfairladyz; 09-28-2006 at 08:31 PM.
Old 09-28-2006, 09:29 PM
Big Poppa

yes!! rush i remember them now.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:39 PM
Über User

tom sawyer...thanks thats one of the songs that i love of theirs...but there are a few more
Old 09-29-2006, 03:10 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Well I have tried to do a recording of me doing Rush. But to no avail, I used photobucket, for the video, of my singing. And for some reason, there is video, but no sound. Argghh!! The video is playing on my computer, while I sing, and record. Unless somebody can tell me a different place, so you can hear me singing Rush.
Old 09-29-2006, 07:50 PM
Über User

put the link anyways...mabye its just you...lol
Old 09-30-2006, 06:43 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by SHADY280
nice burns man, and good to see some pics of ya, i think its a first, and your chick suits you too
Thanks man, much appreciated. And I haven't had the burns long. I just let them grow, 2-3 months ago. I also used to have a fumanchu, and mustache. I guess you could say a goatie and mustache. But I wanted to go back to an '80's metal look. So here I am now. And she is not my girl yet. I am going to ask her tonight, if she is my girlfriend. When I pick her up to go to Karoke. If she isn't we have to be getting close. I have been seeing her since September 1st. Wish me luck everybody.
Old 09-30-2006, 06:46 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by RodMoyes
Hey WildmaN... Don't worry about it dude, there will always be ********* out there.

RUSH... Sweet.

Finally...

Nice chops (sideburns) yo!

Rod.
Yeah I know there is, but what makes it worse, is they were Mexicans. And that is what she was most afraid of. She has had trouble with them before. I thought she was scared, because I got upset for the incident. Made me feel better. And thanks, yeah I am a huge Rush fan, have been for years. And thanks for the compliment on the burns. Like I said something different, and different is good.