The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

wholly wow, Z boyz.............

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 08:02 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
wholly wow, Z boyz.............

weellll, yooz guyz------you will never guess what i found-------so, since ya will never guess it, i will tell yaz-----i found me new boat---and have gotten into round 2 of negotiations.........the darling is 41 feet, a formosa, ketch rigged----i will make it staysail ketch -----look it all up, kiddies--should be in a good nautical dictionary, something like royce's sailing illustrated-----and she is loaded for bear--even has forward looking sonar........still belongs to a navy dude who is getting out and leavi ng cali in less than 2 nmonths------I WANT IT........so i have a navy seal , disabled, captain working on this for me ...........UDT........i tell him just do not sink the formosa......i want it....
......now i have things for sale----------pm me.........ALL MUST GO..........
Old 06-30-2007, 08:31 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

sounds like a real beauty. what year???
Old 06-30-2007, 08:40 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
Originally Posted by entropy31
sounds like a real beauty. what year???

DUNNO THE YEAR--SHE IS A SEA SPRITE oops by formosa......mebbe 1979-somewhere----well kept------boofitulllllll.......yaz gottzta go sailing-----damn, your peers are desperate when they gotta get rid of a perfectly wonderful bote!!!!!!!!!!......i hope he goes down to 35.........i want it.......they are soooooo boofityul inside--teak and teak and teak and cabinetry and a nice huge engine-----perkins 4-108........yummy......... who needs a bf when she kan get a awesome boat......