The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

What would you say to your mom?

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 05:53 PM
Stupid Hurricanes...

you bought it with your money, now just get it put in your name. she should not throw a fit on something you are doing with YOUR money.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:36 PM
General Z User

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
not really. if you got the title in your name only and she takes it and gets it smashed you can have her arrested. i'd do it to my mom. i love her and all but thats my hard earned money and property she just stole. **** i bought a 260Z for 1k off ebay that was a rolling chassis try explaining that to your parents. oh hey i got a car so ima need 1k from my savings and we gotta go get a trailer to pick it up tommorow. thanks dad!
I'd just tell you to get your $h!t out of my house, and go live in your car with your hard earned money if that's your attitude.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Barry'Z(NJ)
I'd just tell you to get your $h!t out of my house, and go live in your car with your hard earned money if that's your attitude.
Theres always a nay sayer to kids trying to get a leg up in life. or anything else. i get real sick of hearing parents say **** like that about anything other than drugs or something thats actually serious.

Edit: unless that was expressly aimed at Snw, and if thats the case then i don't care.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:48 PM
w0rld's l0ngest m0t0rswap

it's $300. i mean if it were 3,000 you might have considered telling her, but i mean an xbox360 is like $400 ( i think) and at least this is educational and keeps you entertained. two attributes you won't get from microsoft.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:32 PM
Stupid Hurricanes...

Originally Posted by thetremendousti
it's $300. i mean if it were 3,000 you might have considered telling her, but i mean an xbox360 is like $400 ( i think) and at least this is educational and keeps you entertained. two attributes you won't get from microsoft.
pshhhhh im always entertained and as far as education if aliens attacks and masterchief dies im gonna plasma and sticky grenade the hell out of them. i get to drive exotic and nice custom cars on forza. but the greatest of it all on the 29th. GTA baby. ill be beating and shooting my way to glory. its well worth the money in a console because you get so much joy pwning dem n00bs on xbox live. nothing like having a 10year old cuss ou out. it also makes a good door stop.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:32 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
ya know--i never had any trouble from my mom on any cars i brought home---it was my dad who had the conyption when i brought in a dripper---would wevwen give me a gallon of my own freon solvent ot remove drips from the driveway.....moms arent so scary---just help her out with her car every so often---she will be ok..........
Old 04-16-2008, 11:15 PM
Über User

Originally Posted by Barry'Z(NJ)
lol, i think you maybe over analyzed that. like i said, love my mom, but she is taking somethingof decent value without permission and having it destroyed behind my back? she would kick me out if i took 300 dollars of hers and lit it on fire in front of her so i dont see why i would sit back and accept the raping of something loved and hard earned being destroyed on me. you sayin if your wife was sick of your car cause you spent time on doing the tt swap instead of with her and she crushed it after you finished you would keep your mouth shut? no.... no you wouldnt.... there's being an ungrateful punk, and then there's standing up for yourself.