The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Well it's over (This post is rated R )

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2006, 05:08 AM

dude *** her u dont need her shes seems way to needy an selfish go out tonight n get ur self a new girl.... cuz *** on u got a Z the chick will be lining up 4 u go catch urself sum chicks hey u never kno she might get jelous an want u bak who knos then ull have the upper hand hahahaha na but seriously u dont need her u got a Z
Old 10-27-2006, 05:51 AM
GTR
Badass Z Chick

Ouch, that's horrible....even from a girl's point of view. What a bitch...anyhoo, i'll say more later tonight but i'm late for work, bye yalls and gotta run. just ta let ya know it's people like that that give other girls a bad name. bu bye and ttyl
Old 10-27-2006, 07:13 AM
Big Poppa

wow rose your alive, where ya been. sorry to hijack thxone
Old 10-27-2006, 07:16 AM
No Club Love

Originally Posted by NismoPick
I call BS on that one....
i swear to god i don't, i've tried when i was young and never did it again. **** my dreams are creative enough that i don't need to. Plus i think most grow out of that phase with peburity.....maybe jk
Old 10-27-2006, 07:27 AM
No Club Love

yeah and biznitch that says you can't last long is nothing but a bitch. What you should do is find your self a hotty and rubb it in her face. And how can she get with your sis. last time i checked theres nothing for two girls to do unless there using some sort of object. And 30 mins. is an ok amount of time, i can go hours but usually when i've been drinking or have some anger built up, and need to calm down. But yeah, you need to move on theres no. Yeah **** that bitch just move on and find another.....wonking thats funny...and do wife, girlfriend or anything just random.
Old 10-27-2006, 07:52 AM
Political n00b crusher

I have a hard time believing there is any guy in the world like between the ages of 12 and 80 that don't jack off on a regular basis....

thxone, I just reiterate what evrybody is saying. Any chick that makes you miserable and is critical like that is not the right girl. To me a girl like that who is so demanding would take all the fun out of sex.....its supposed to be fun and relaxing.....not some athletic/ endurance event. I've found out that the best thing to do in your situation is immediately get interested in another girl....you'll forget about that b*tch in no time....
Old 10-27-2006, 08:01 AM
Über User

12... talke about like 8 lol....jk. but dont listen to shady, virgin suck you gotta like break them in and stuff and the mess and the pain ick lol....for real though...im done wiht the V's its to much
Old 10-27-2006, 08:12 AM
No Club Love

Yeah i never had a virgin, so i never had the mess and such, anyways really i don't (wonk)believe it or not, my dreams keep me going, and if not then i go out, usually don't get layed or anything but just have fun and forget what probs. i have. Usually by drinking or causeing some type of chaos. But wonking isn't a bad thing when you don't have a lady friend, but why do it when you do? To me i'd just ask her whats up and if you'll could, when you get your needs but what ever floats your boat!!!right?
Old 10-27-2006, 08:38 AM
Über User

dude...go spank your monkey...choke the chicken....punch the clown...twist the missle... frolic wtih one eye monster... tug on your wiener....you know you want to.... and are you NEVER HAVE!!! or dont now??? cuase i go a while just cause im lazy or forget.... or have a woman... usually when im with a woman i dont do it...unless sex life is getting boring lol...
Old 10-27-2006, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by wreckedj30
And how can she get with your sis. last time i checked theres nothing for two girls to do unless there using some sort of object..
The object was my sisters boyfriend...they say nothing happend with him but I know that is crap and when my sister broke it off with him HE told me what went on with all three of them, at the time my sister and girlfriend denied the whole thing.
Old 10-27-2006, 09:17 AM
Doesn't post much...

*Dueling Banjo's playing in the background*

So,

WTF?

And, When did this place turn into the Jerry Zpringer show?

Cheaters cheat... PERIOD.

Move on with your life.

Rod.
Old 10-27-2006, 09:22 AM

I am trying Rod, I really am. I keep telling myself that she lied to me and cheated on me and somehow tried to put the blame on me...it helps a little. She works at my moms bar though so it is going to be hard not to run into her.

I know I need to move on but she has my fork...it has sentimental value.
Old 10-27-2006, 10:09 AM
No Club Love

Fork? well in responce to sno, i have but never will again. So your sister broke up with her bfriend after all this, so something has to of went down...but what ever, my x cheated on me, i whooped the emo's *** that she did it with and it's done for a while, i still think of her but not in a good way. Speaking of, some foo the emo's friend, came to my house last night and wanted to fight, so i talked **** and told him to leave cause i'm calling the cops, and he ran off like a scared *****. Bitch and he was drunk and is on parole. And under age, should i report it...sorry for jackin but i'm gonna talk to the judge after school. Yeah just say **** it and find someone better, and hotter and not a slutt.....****ing drama bull ****.
Old 10-27-2006, 10:26 AM
Über User

dude....your not to blame at all!!! i mean... what did you do? ask yourself....what teh **** did you do?
also...once a cheater always a cheater....you dont want that back trust me. alos, once a liar.... ALWAYS a liar...
your gonna be better off in the end that its over, your not gonna realize it.... your not gonna want to accept it, cuase feelings are a bitch like that...but trust me, be lazy on what your feelings say, adn everntually they will be gone. to help go find a hotter honest girl that has no ****ed up ness in her life, at least not wiht relationships. dotn steal a girl dont get a girl thats on the rebound (unless its months later) adn just find a normal single girl...
Old 10-27-2006, 10:39 AM
No Club Love

2nd that, find a mormon chick, nismo can help on that one..jk. there quiet, calm, non bitchy and don't give it up easily...plus most are really hott. Ask that bitch if she was born in Malad....its the drama capital of the world you know!...anyways don't get back with her, well let her give you a bj and blow it in her eye. Then kick her in the leg and call her a dirty pirate then watch her hobble away with one eye.....thats the ****
Old 10-27-2006, 10:49 AM
Über User

HAHAHA the angry pirate...classic.... common chicks arent quiet though...i agree with the rest.....give her the ole pink sock while your at it...
Old 10-27-2006, 05:01 PM

Well I went to her house today to get the rest of my stuff, yes I got my fork. I tried to call her to let her know I was on my way but she would not answer. Well I pull up in her parking space and park next to her car. I get out and close the door, light up a smoke and start to call again when I see her poke her head out the blinds...her eyes got big. I slowly walk toward her door and she opens it up and I could tell she was a little nervous. She says hey, whats up? I said in a stern but not over-powering voice, I came for the rest of my stuff. She was in a towel and said hold on. She came back out and said, is that all of it and I said yes. She said ok. I said is this a bad time? She looks back in the door and lowers her voice to say...um yeah, kinda. I said, I see, take it easy and I left.

For a chick that "says" WE rushed into things, she sure as hell is moving on quick...1 damn day and she is already screwing. Heartless bitch!!!! The thing is, this guy is worse off then I am...he hates to work and lives with his mom, I am working and I live with my mom, he has NO car, I have a 280zx...all the things she was concerned about with me that I have fixed...he is still in that spot only worse...she has no idea either...but she will...I think I need to goto the bar and have a beer or two...10 to 1 odds she is there with him...LOL I love it!!!
Old 10-27-2006, 05:11 PM
Administrative Brown Guy

why do I get the feeling that she didn't really wait a whole day?
Old 10-27-2006, 05:15 PM
Über User

ooo oo i know why....cause she cheated once already...
Old 10-27-2006, 05:19 PM

I once heard an old wise man say:
Originally Posted by Riz Z Speed
wow...

just....

wow.....
Old 10-27-2006, 05:21 PM

I dont want too sound like a bitter *** here but damn! I know I am still talking about all this but I am good, and I am over it, it just bogs my brain that so many woman CHOOSE to be dishonest to make themselves look like it wasnt their fault...come on, when do we all stop acting like we are in middle school? My sis is trying to make it up to me by hooking me up with another chick...we will see...I do still need to dip my willie but damn the relationship crap for a very long time...heartless piece of ****!!
Old 10-27-2006, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
ooo oo i know why....cause she cheated once already...
...and I'm sure thats helping the healing process Well atleast it would turn mourning to anger. Its easier to disipate anger then sorrow though so I guess if it helps then it helps
Old 10-27-2006, 05:23 PM
Über User

yeah women are bitoches...next thing youll know they will have activist groups and cheaper car insurance just to opress us more.....

EDIT: in response to J....i know im a bad person.... i sowwie....what will we ever do with me and my troubled ways.
Old 10-27-2006, 05:30 PM

I can handle the jokes, I am to that point where it does not bother me. I have my closure, and I have my Fork.
Old 10-27-2006, 05:36 PM
Political n00b crusher

Dude, whatever you do if you go out to that bar and she's with that guy...let it go...don't get mad or confront the guy....that will only give her satisfaction...especially since I think some women get off on having men fight for them. Don't give her the satisfaction!

Just ignore her, have fun, and flirt with every woman in the building!

Quick Reply: Well it's over (This post is rated R )