The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Unfinished Sweet

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 10:44 PM

Unfinished Sweet

Ive been workin on this cover for three days and its getting close to being done. I need to adjust some levels and put in a few drum rolls in a few parts. I have get my son to do that. I cant do a roll very well. I have a hard enough time with keeping beat. I found a cool web site for the dentist drill. Its nothing but sound effects. Im easily excited . Im playin all the stuff and singing. Bad singing, sorry. It was fun and frustrating getting it to this point. I had alot of synth stuff to mess with and thats new to me. A few more days tweaking and it will be done. Maybe not great, but done in my book Anyway have a listen. Its still in rough form and needs some stuff added. But Im tired and need a break for a few days. Its a classic rock song. Link below

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getpl...d=6137095&q=hi
Old 01-05-2008, 12:11 AM
Über User

you do a good job there doing it all yourself, sept you keep covering stuff ive never heard of! lol. you like some off classic rock. im into 70's music for classic, mainly led zepplin cause their music is the absolute ****! other wise i listen to much new modern stuff. kind of stuff its hard to like. lol. good job though.
Old 01-05-2008, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
you do a good job there doing it all yourself, sept you keep covering stuff ive never heard of! lol. you like some off classic rock. im into 70's music for classic, mainly led zepplin cause their music is the absolute ****! other wise i listen to much new modern stuff. kind of stuff its hard to like. lol. good job though.
What do you want to hear ? I do alot of covers to learn how to record. I have some of my own stuff Im workin on. Some is on my site. But all dont have lyrics. Ive been doing this for about a year and 3 months and still have alot to learn (recording). Give me a Zep tune to do. I need something simple to do. Cooper tunes are too damn demanding on my abilities. Anything but Stairway, Im sick of that tune.
Old 01-05-2008, 02:19 PM
Über User

lol. idk, ill think and get back to yah then. haha. didnt think i would get a sweet offer like that. your voice sounds like some ones though when you sing, def not zepplin but than again, who can sound like them?!?!?!