The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Terrell Owens

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2004, 11:57 AM

Terrell Owens

Does anyone besides me feel that he got what he deserved? I'm glad he broke his leg. Call it karma. I hope the Eagles lose. Go Packers!
Old 12-25-2004, 09:50 AM
Dan's the Man

Yeah, Owens is very fond of himself.
I'm still disappointed Kearse left the Titans for the Eagles. So, I'm with you. I hope the Eagles go down.
Old 12-25-2004, 10:58 AM
Jack Of All Trades

Originally Posted by 91zxtt
Go Packers!
Colts Colts Colts......... :woot:
Old 12-26-2004, 04:41 PM

I'd like to see it be the Packers and the Colts. I don't think the Colts will get there because of their awful defense, but Manning is probably the best QB in the game, so you never can tell. I really don't want to see the Steelers get there because Amy's brother is a Steelers fan and I don't think I can stand to listen to his dumb *** talk about the Steelers anymore. I kinda like the Patriots, but it's someone else's turn to go.
Old 12-27-2004, 08:57 PM
caught the z fever

the colts better win this year
theyre defense can work well if they want to

what about the pacers?
all the suspensions and stuff do you guys think they deserved it all?
Old 12-28-2004, 09:01 AM
Jack Of All Trades

Originally Posted by b300z
what about the pacers?
all the suspensions and stuff do you guys think they deserved it all?
lol ........ I cheer the pacers too cuz they're my home team. From a proffesional standpoint they deserved it. But then again the NBA is hurting. This might be a ploy to see if the NHL approach works..... :headspin:
Old 12-28-2004, 09:29 AM

I've never really been much of a basketball fan, so call me a non-biased outsider. I think they do deserve it. I don't really care what happens in stands, but for however many millions of dollars that Artest makes, all of us should be able to throw sh*t at him. I saw him interviewed on the Today show. What a joke. Is he even literate? Wearing a t-shirt promoting his record label 'Warrior'. What a b*tch. He probably did all of this on purpose to help promote it. All press is good press, I guess. He did want to take some time off to promote the label, so in essence, he got what he asked for, except without pay. I don't think he should be allowed to play again....ever.

What about that worthless P.O.S. Latrell Sprewell saying,..."I can't even feed my family on XX million dollars per year." You know what I say to that?....F*ck you. You get paid to paid to play a game. If it wasn't for the NBA, he'd be serving me fries at McDonalds. Either that or doing time.

Then there's Kobe saying that Karl Malone made a pass at his wife. Who cares. He cheated on his wife and now he'swilling tofight for her honor,...whatever. Somebody needed to hit on her because it's apparent that he wasn't. I'm sorry, but buying a $5 million ring doesn't get you off the hook for adultery. She should've divorced his a$$. She would of gotten a hell of a lot more than $5 mil.
Old 12-28-2004, 10:12 AM
caught the z fever

none of the sports games are how they should be anymore
many athletes are playing for money and publicity

not for competition and the enjoyment of fans(even though some of it is kinda funny)

whatever, theyre all big bada**es
Old 12-28-2004, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by b300z
whatever, theyre all big bada**es

You meant big jackasses, right?
Old 12-28-2004, 08:32 PM
caught the z fever

well, yea that too