The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Swimming Pools

Old 04-05-2007, 07:44 PM

Swimming Pools

Anyone on here ever had a swimming pool built?

Amy and I are putting one in. They started last week with the dig. 40+ dump truck loads later and they were done....Being in a customer service sensitive industry myself, I find myself wondering how the hell these people get by. There's no communication and everything they do say seems to be something along the lines of, "We won't know for sure until we're to that point." I like to consider myself to be an intelligent person, but some of the B.S. I get fet is a little tough to swallow....

BTW....for those of you who have been through this....we're putting in a 20x40 gunite pool with the pebbletec finish (we're deciding between pebbletec, Pebble sheen and pebble fina) Anyone who has any experience with these thypes of finished, let me know what you think.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:16 AM
Über User

we built our pool, but its an abouve ground one, sounds like yours is inground, we leveld the land ourself and crap though. theres's abunch of wierd stuff you can find in teh ground so its uncertain how awesome the digging will go, after that its all about getting the materials to build which shouldnt be a big deal and also weather cuase if its in ground you need cooperative wether when cementing.

Search this Thread