The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

stories about your z

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2005, 08:36 PM
Bad Speller

ok so friday I cut a Acura integra Typer R (ohhhh whata car lol) so eh tries to act all big off the line adn Ismoke him by like 2.5 cars. then on the next stop sign I give em a head start, then give it my all and smoke him by like a trailer. :burnout: poor guy was so embarased he busted a u turn and left. then today I saw his girl and she started flirting with me. (she works at hollywood video) so now I just feel sorry for the poor bastard. what will his acura ever do?

:chug: :chug: :chug:
Old 01-23-2005, 09:57 PM

I can drift my dad's Thuderbird around pretty good even with an auto and an open differential. It may as well be a Cougar. lol
Old 01-24-2005, 08:51 PM
Ruined By Spudz

Originally Posted by bardabe
ok so friday I cut a Acura integra Typer R (ohhhh whata car lol) so eh tries to act all big off the line adn Ismoke him by like 2.5 cars. then on the next stop sign I give em a head start, then give it my all and smoke him by like a trailer. :burnout: poor guy was so embarased he busted a u turn and left. then today I saw his girl and she started flirting with me. (she works at hollywood video) so now I just feel sorry for the poor bastard. what will his acura ever do?

:chug: :chug: :chug:
I don't know man, Type R's are pretty quick for an Integra. Are you sure it wasn't a RS or a GS-R with a Type R badge? Was it a 5 lug? Make him pop the hood. Several people are poseurs and act like they have something the don't. Don't the Type R's have a 8k rpm redline as well?
Old 01-24-2005, 09:21 PM
Bad Speller

he was a GS-R with a Type R ecu and Heads. (i think hat makes him a frankeitein mootr don;t it?) but anyway. yeah 5 lug B18C DOHC V-tech motor. poor poor think he's lonely now. I think my Z is prety fast for a stock NA i mean I did beat a turbo supra on freeway through out 4th gear and kept up on top end.
Old 01-25-2005, 06:29 AM
Jack Of All Trades

Originally Posted by bardabe
he was a GS-R with a Type R ecu and Heads. (i think hat makes him a frankeitein mootr don;t it?) but anyway........
My kid put a T3 turbo kit on a Integra with a B18 for one of his friends. It made nice h.p. but he couldn't get any traction with the front wheel drive p.o.s....... :hpydance:
Old 01-25-2005, 04:06 PM
Ruined By Spudz

Originally Posted by CanyonCarver
My kid put a T3 turbo kit on a Integra with a B18 for one of his friends. It made nice h.p. but he couldn't get any traction with the front wheel drive p.o.s....... :hpydance:
You may have the #'s with FWD, but you can't put it to the ground without a nice suspension and perhaps some slicks.
Old 01-25-2005, 07:03 PM
caught the z fever

off-topic
fairlady...
Old 01-25-2005, 07:46 PM

b & Fairlady,...What's with you guys lately? You've both been all over each other's sh*t for days. Did I miss something.

And what the hell did I miss about a '93 Mercury Cougar. The most useful thing in a Cougar is the owner's manual. At least I can wipe my a** with that.
Old 01-25-2005, 09:07 PM
Bad Speller

Originally Posted by 91zxtt
b & Fairlady,...What's with you guys lately? You've both been all over each other's sh*t for days. Did I miss something.

And what the hell did I miss about a '93 Mercury Cougar. The most useful thing in a Cougar is the owner's manual. At least I can wipe my a** with that.
YEH!!!!!! :rockon: I'll 2nd that brother.
Old 01-26-2005, 02:04 PM
VIVA LA Z31!

I pull off the freeway and see a black Z about 4 cars ahead of me in the left lane (i was in the right). The light changes and i see his rear squat like a mother and a lil smoke. We turn and another lane opens up so i jump in front of a few cars. We get to the next light and there are now 3 lanes...except he is in the far left and i am in the far right. He saw me pull up and then a van with a lil girl in the window pulled in between us. So i revv on him a lil bit, nuthing to loud at all just to let him know, i know whats up, haha. so i get an answer back, LOUD, haha. I look at the girl and she has her big googly eyes locked on me (i was thinking great...what a great example rob...) THEN the light changed and we were off. First went quick, i switched to second, and started pulling away from him...i let off about the end of third and he flew past me...Next stop light we were next to each other and we chatted till the light turned, and he was off agian...Z's have a great community
:dancing:
Another time i raced an Accord around 12 at night. I was whoopin his *** when we started to come up on an intersection...I had a bad feeling so slowed down to Speed limit. The Accord flew past me... Low and behold not one but TWO COPS... Yeap, that guy prolly figured he should use better judgement...
Old 01-26-2005, 02:35 PM
caught the z fever

im pretty lonely around here, im lucky to see another z32 driving when i am.

haha, i really dont know. he started it with the boyfriend/girlfriend thing...and i tried to retaliate, but it didnt work, and we just kept on doing it,
im done messing around for a while, cuz it has gotten me in trouble a couple times on here...but i did sit and eat a bowl of popcorn 2 days ago still with no entertainment from fairlady
Old 01-26-2005, 07:03 PM

Some majorly riced Civic pulled up next to me on the highway and started reving his engine. I was only going about 75mph so I down shifted to 4th and we both took off. He was in the far left lane and I moved into the far right to go around an 18-wheeler. By the time I had passed the truck he was already over a car length behind me and falling back and that was with me and 2 other people in the car haha.
Old 01-31-2005, 10:21 PM
Bad Speller

Originally Posted by b300z
im pretty lonely around here, im lucky to see another z32 driving when i am.

haha, i really dont know. he started it with the boyfriend/girlfriend thing...and i tried to retaliate, but it didnt work, and we just kept on doing it,
im done messing around for a while, cuz it has gotten me in trouble a couple times on here...but i did sit and eat a bowl of popcorn 2 days ago still with no entertainment from fairlady
same here what ahppend fairlady. no stories to date??? come on :burnout:
Old 02-02-2005, 11:09 AM

I've got a couple pretty funny stories, but I'll just tell you guys one of my favorites so as not to bore you. It was the 3rd of July, and I had taken my Z down to the park to watch the pre independence day fireworks show. I had done quite a bit of work on my Z ( head gasket swap, front cover gasket, water pump gasket, oil pan gasket, valve cover gasket, exhaust grommet, new timing chain, timing chain tensioners, the works). I had water leaking into my #4 cylinder before I changed the head gasket out, so I had to do a bit of work to get it running just right. It was sounding really mean since the compression was back to where it should have been, and almost all of the timing components were brand new. I had a little bit of water mixed with my oil, so the Z was running a bit rough. After the show, I was up at the stoplight right next to the park, and a red convertible 04 mustang gt pulls up next to me, and the guy is mean mugging me. I'm feathering my accelerator so as to keep the idle up so the engine didn't chug or anything, and I guess the guy mistook my revving as wanting to race. I look to my right, and there are just a line of cops at the side of the road, all of them sitting in their cars (traffic control). The guy in the mustang must not have seen it, because when the light changed, he dropped the clutch in the mustang, and spun the **** out of the tires. One of the cops had seen him do this, and began to pursue him to give him a ticket. He got pulled over, and after he did, his friends in another car pulled up next to me and began to yell at me, telling me how lucky I am not to have raced him. His stupidity and more than likely consumption of alcohol got him one hell of a ticket. I don't know what it is, but everyone wants to race the Z.
Old 02-20-2005, 07:25 AM
caught the z fever

i had a crazy dream two nights ago about my z...

it started when my girlfriend(thats as correct as its gonna get fairlady) and i decided to go up shopping somewhere. so i am cruising on the interstate at about 70-75 and i come to this huge turn and i see this car coming towards me in the second lane on the left(im in the third on a 4 lane interstate). i havent tried to do anything to avoid him because hes still really far away, but all the sudden my car just starts sliding towards the outside of the turn. We go off the road, ramp off of the median, over the opposite 4 lane highway(i have enough time to say my farewells and apologies to my lady), and land on the other side of the entrance ramp. my car just kinda sinks a few inches into the ground...nothing else really happens. so we get out of the car and walk around it, and this cop flies down the offramp, locks up the tires, sending smoke everywhere. and then a bunch of other people show up, and the cop tells me it was because i was going too fast, and whatnot. i get pissed off because i think the suspension is messed up and then it ended. but last night i had a followup dream about it, but cant really remember it.

it was really screwed up
Old 02-20-2005, 08:11 AM
Bad Speller

lol well I have a pretty good story too.I am on my way bat home from school. I'm on the second lane ona two lane road. and it's all nice and wet and I'm having just a mellow day with a good kick back song. so then I notice people start slaming on their brakes because tow morons decided to cross the street when they could not. it was not on a cross sign either it was jaywalking. anyway. so I slam on the clutch and brakes take the car outa gear and manage to put it in reverse (somehow). as I swiverved and just barely missed 2 other cars. (drifting helped alot here) I see that the moment of truth just arrived either that 20' concrete pole or the impala. so i deside to Get my car in neutral and slam on the e-brake I went right underneath theother dudes car. so my hood comes up flying in half like a quesadilla both of my headlights are busted the nosepanel is missing and teh radiator top support panel is bent along with the broken throttle cable cover. and hi's car hadmy paint underneath is bumper and an exhaust noodle. they guy get's out not even lookign @ his car. "dude my car got ****ed up!" and I get out like. "got thamn it stupid people!!!' and kick my fender. then he looks over my car and points @ it with this face dude your car got.. ****ed... UP!!!! so I look @ his and just stare @ em. and from here teh cop took over. i still havent found the jaywalkers for thei royal beating.
Old 02-20-2005, 08:53 AM

When did this become a thread about 'Z' dreams?

We need some more smilies. These ones suck.
Old 02-20-2005, 09:01 AM

I have had 57 cars and trucks so far, so i have a lot of these.

My first car was an female Vette,( Chevette). I had an amplified EQ in it that specifically stated to no tourn on with the volume over 1/4 or leave on without the engine running for more that 1/2 hour.
So I am at my ROTC class back in 82. We are in the parking lot slamming Mickey Big Mounths. I have the radio balriing as we are talking and playing Hackie Sack. The bell rings for class. I lock my doors and walk away. It then hits me I just locked the keys in the car with the engine running. I had to call my mom to come down and unlock my car.
About 2 weeks later one of my friends had the radio on listening to berlin on the way to Santa Cruz, and he hits the Boost button and blew out all 4 speakers in the car. Sonow we have to drive with no music.

I had a 77Z back in 84. I was cruising the 780 south towards the 101 on the way to vegas. I have my Foster brother in the passenger seat. We are drving by these 2 good looking ladies in a green 240Z. I tell my brother to roll down the window and get ready to knock on her window. He does and they freaked out at first. We then got them to pull over so i could get there phone numbers.

This is just a few, I have a lot of interesting stories of my youth and cars.
Old 02-20-2005, 11:58 AM
caught the z fever

so my hood comes up flying in half like a quesadilla
mmmmhhhh. yummy....
exhaust noodle
ooooh..... what kind of noodle?

i think its about time for lunch...

i would think you do with 57 different vehics.

my neighbor has had over 40 so far. he used to have a black z. he almost went off of a cliff on the side of his driveway in it, but luckily someone came and towed him back on to the driveway...good story huh...

sorry 91, i just have weird dreams sometimes. and this thread is whatever has happened with your z
Old 02-20-2005, 02:18 PM
Ruined By Spudz

Originally Posted by b300z
mmmmhhhh. yummy....

ooooh..... what kind of noodle?

i think its about time for lunch...

i would think you do with 57 different vehics.

my neighbor has had over 40 so far. he used to have a black z. he almost went off of a cliff on the side of his driveway in it, but luckily someone came and towed him back on to the driveway...good story huh...

sorry 91, i just have weird dreams sometimes. and this thread is whatever has happened with your z
Do we really want to know about you sick playgirl dreams B? lol jk

Well, 3rd day I got my new Z I was driving on 3 lane one-way street in the town adjacent to my town. I was going along with a friend in a soon-to-be turbo'd MX-3. We see a 89' Mustang come flying up behind us so my friend and I switch lanes to line up with the ***** to see whats up. So the first light I rev my engine at him and he revs back, he takes off real fast I go as usual (hilarity ensues). I then catch up to him and put it in 4th gear going 30 lol. I drop down to 3rd and tap the gas to see what he does (I accelerate rather slow) and the funny thing was he took off too and I kept up with him until I left off the gas.

Also, a well known Civic around here has quite a bit of mods and broke into the high 13's w/o turbo...Well, I'll tell that story later.
Old 02-20-2005, 02:19 PM
Ruined By Spudz

Bardabe looooves food lol he describes everything with it. I also like how the drifiting aided him in avoiding an potentially fatal accident.
Old 02-22-2005, 07:23 PM
Bad Speller

here is a cheap sketch of what happened. it's the best my cheap webcam can do I'll make some in paint later. oh and some of my personal sketches. AWWWW CRUD!!! ASorry for Hi-jaking B.

Last edited by bardabe; 02-22-2005 at 07:25 PM.
Old 02-23-2005, 10:32 AM
caught the z fever

bardabe....wtf are you thinking?????

i dont really care. do what you want

how much did you pay to have someone draw those???...just kidding
Old 02-23-2005, 04:27 PM
Ruined By Spudz

He probably drew them on a quesadilla with a noodle..
Old 02-23-2005, 09:01 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

did someone say something about a noodle quesadilla??? mmmmmm, sounds good!

Quick Reply: stories about your z