The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

pix of piglet (1986 NA slicky)long-sorry

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 01:09 AM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
pix of piglet (1986 NA slicky)long-sorry

these are pix i took today of my daily driver, piglet, that committed suicide vs got killed by ninjas. her engine still starts and runs, but i do not know for how much longer. she's making a helluva racket.
the wrinklle on her butt was made last year in october by a mercedes bends on the coronado bridge--i have put many miles on her since. only damage was to her skin. go figger. 3k to fix. ouch.
i was told 6k to rebuild her by my mechanic----double ouch. i cannot afford that. i have already put somewhere around 8k into her already--i have her repair history in full since i obtained her.

it is for these above reasons that i am not able to fix her and drive her longer--i am not able to sell her for any realistic amount--an di cannot in all good conscience junk her.

if there is someone who would trade this parts car or whatever she is--for something just as ugly and slightly more driveable or help me tear her apart completely so others may live, or what, please arrive feb 3, 2007
with your offerrings so i might again have a Z for my daily driver.
do not forget to bring a trailor and tools because i do not have those things myself.

it is because i really love this car that i present her to all of you --i cannot take her to the crushers or junkyard for idiots to handle.

i have no place to store her, so feb 3 is the last day i can keep her where she is.
the piglet party will be in coronado or in santee--i will post location later.

RSVP......

Last edited by z-hag; 12-20-2006 at 01:12 AM.