The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

oops.............

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 08:02 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
Unhappy oops.............

i hope this person was not known to any one ofus or any one we know..........

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

Last edited by Bleach; 04-13-2007 at 09:00 AM.
Old 04-12-2007, 08:34 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

at least it wasnt a REAL z.... hope the kids get better, maybe that'll teach him to street race tho.
Old 04-13-2007, 09:00 AM
The Evil Twin

...wrecked his daddy's car. That kid is doing to lose his allowance for a week.
Old 04-13-2007, 09:34 AM

Its not his daddys car. It was his, he traded his 06 civic for it a couple days ago. MeetJoeAsian from my350z used to own that car, he traded it in for a GC and a couple days later he met this kid. The kid has only had the car or like 3 days. There is some confusion apparently as to whether he is 16 or 20, news reports differ. He was street racing with his girlfriend in the car. Last report I heard the girl was home and the guy was still in the ICU. Its hard to see people get hurt but sometimes thats the lesson people need, especially when it comes to street racing. Its stupid for anyone to go to from a FF car to an FR and think they know anything about driving it, and I'm speaking from experience. For the record his name is pickle on my350z forums.
Old 04-13-2007, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by ezramoore
, he traded his 06 civic for it a couple days ago.
At least he upgraded, but still, that really sucks...

I hear ya on the driving differences. Handling is a lot different when all that power comes from the back.

That'll teach someone to race in a brand new car...
Old 04-13-2007, 10:38 AM
Administrative Brown Guy

stupid is as stupid does.
Old 04-13-2007, 10:42 AM
Usedta be Justin260z

I dont feel sorry for people like this. Dont want to sound like an *******, but I really dont have any sympathy. I do for the passenger though. All these teenagers with too much money going out and buying '06 civics and trading them in for faster cars dont need to be on the road in the first place. Its moveis like Fast and the Furious that influence kids these days. Im not influenced though, I have common sense. Thats just MY opinion, some of you may have a different view on the matter.
Old 04-13-2007, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Thomo
At least he upgraded, but still, that really sucks...
Waste of a Z33 tho. Driving an FR car is so much different, the *** no longer wants to follow the nose, it wants to get as far out as possible. Its sad buthe shoudla known better, or at least taught better. I'll admit, I've done some stupid **** in a car, but I'd like to think I've grown out of it for the most part. Experience counts for everything when you drive. Maybe a little physics. 1 Solidly Rooted Tree + 350Z + 100+ MPH = Time to go back to a civic
Old 04-13-2007, 11:07 AM
Political n00b crusher

I agree with Justin. I don't have any sympathy for this guy either. If you're gonna act or drive like a dumbass, you're gonna pay for it...thats just the way this world works. And his age is no excuse either...I know some people around that age- including a few on here- and they don't do stupid **** like that. Some people are just too stupid to be allowed behind the wheel of a sports car...
Old 04-13-2007, 11:27 AM
Usedta be Justin260z

Im 18, and I'll admit, I do slide around a corner from time to time (who doesn't), but only when nobody else is with or around me. That is much safer than racing a BMW through a residential area.
Old 04-13-2007, 11:34 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Yeah I even still slide around, and such. But I don't do it around people, or when I know I am going to cause problems. I got all the nonsense out of me. But still I get a crazy feeling here and there. And like Justin260z says: "who doesn't?" Anyway yeah a Civic to a 350z, is such a increase in power. If you can't handle it, don't drive or own it.
Old 04-13-2007, 11:36 AM

Agreed Justin. Plus, it coulda been worse. If it were a residential area (granted it was early in the morning) there coulda been some kids out or something. racing in residential is not kosher. (unless you are doing it on a closed course Lance Armstrong style)
Old 04-13-2007, 01:15 PM
Political n00b crusher

Yeah I agree with y'all....nothing wrong with having some fun with your sports car (or sportbike)....otherwise you might as well drive a minivan or 4-door Buick like my mom. And I admit I've been guilty of some "irresponsible" behavior- especially on the bike. But still, you gotta use some judgement and pick your spots. To drive a car you just got that -like WildmaN says is a big increase in power over his previous vehicle- is just plain idiotic. To break a 350 clean in half like that, he had to be going WELL over 100...
Old 04-13-2007, 01:51 PM

I just can't imagine anyone with more than a third of a brain allowing themselves to go THAT fast in that kind of neighborhood WITH his girlfriend in the car.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:53 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
Originally Posted by Riz Z Speed
stupid is as stupid does.

werd.........what rizz said.........amen.......ditto..........etc........ .