The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

The official post whore thread..

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 06:16 PM
Über User

i know i know it was total sarcasm.

also, it wasn't obama's doing it was probably daily's for chicago and as for the carry permit its been that way forever
Old 03-31-2009, 01:59 AM
Administrative Brown Guy

i stickied this thread.
I noticed that it seemed like this thread just won't die so might as well make it prominent and easy to access.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:42 AM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
uhoh and omg--this is a permanent 'ho' spot!!!!
Old 03-31-2009, 11:44 AM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
i get my new diesel this month!!!!! i will be mobile!!!!! just a few more things to do on this formosa and i am out of here----anyone wanna buy a 35 foot sailboat???? she is a goood one.....i am outta here as soon as that sells.....
Old 03-31-2009, 01:07 PM
Über User

i'll give you 72 dollars!
Old 03-31-2009, 01:57 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

i bid $73.5
Old 03-31-2009, 04:49 PM
I'm a Registered User!

$75! (guessing you have to go up by $1.50
Old 03-31-2009, 04:56 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

Originally Posted by SpeciallySpiked
$75! (guessing you have to go up by $1.50
well i didn't want snw to counter bid...
Old 03-31-2009, 06:06 PM
Über User

77 dollars!!! in yo faces!
Old 03-31-2009, 06:21 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
77 dollars!!! in yo faces!
its yours, take it...
Old 03-31-2009, 06:55 PM
Über User

WOOO!!!!! im the GREATEST MAN ALIVE!!! and now i have a boat!!!!!
Old 03-31-2009, 11:24 PM

$78.21!! Take that Snw!! Hey Snw, I just bought a boat, trade you for the 636?
Old 04-01-2009, 12:03 AM
Über User

fuke you! lol. yah wish you could own this kawi! haha. my buddy just picked up a 07 ZX6R i get to ride it home for him saturday.... i didnt think this was odd at first because i didnt want to ride my bike home when i first bought it either. but then i found out he has NEVER riddin before. so now i gotta teach him and make sure he is safe! might stick him on my buddies old *** dirtbike to learn the transmission. but he drives manual so at least i dont have to worry about explaining how to use teh clutch on a a bike and why lol. but im still worried about sticking some one THAT new to bikes on a a supersport.... but he's a smart guy so i think he will be ok as long as he takes it cool for a month and sticks with riding with someone with experience.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:23 AM

I am so glad I don't have a small *****...now I don't have to make up for it by getting a sport bike lol
Old 04-01-2009, 06:45 AM
Über User

i think your thinking of muscle cars....

besides its totally normal!
Old 04-01-2009, 09:02 AM
Pr0n Addict

lol. yeah i never thought of sport bikes as making up for lackings. trucks, muscle cars, motor boats, harleys, and assault rifles yeah, but sport bikes? i mean, they sound like mosquitoes. not very manly lol. but no doubt awesome.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:36 AM
Über User

i think they sound amazing! next best sound to an F1 car and dangerous! i love all that together. i've pictured big *** houses pimped out and big *** trucks or muscle cars as a size maker upper. but being a car lover i can't judge there. assault rifles.... really? women dont like that ****. i want an MP5 lol. and harley's are just for dicks!
Old 04-02-2009, 11:23 AM
Returning Bleach Groupie

Good night sweet prince.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:33 AM
Pr0n Addict

yeah. i really consider assault rifles over kill and uneducated buys that are only for people that feel inadequate. now SMG's are a different story lol. they really are effective for what they do.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:42 AM
Über User

no AR-15? like, all be it owning a real like m16 would be great, but its illegal, in most states and you need a license or something. so bushmaster makes AR series semi auto assault rifles. so much money though. 1500 dolla! idk why but i just really like MP5's and G36's they make me want to get all tactical and raid a house haha.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by KasbeKZ
lol. yeah i never thought of sport bikes as making up for lackings. trucks, muscle cars, motor boats, harleys, and assault rifles yeah, but sport bikes? i mean, they sound like mosquitoes. not very manly lol. but no doubt awesome.
Let me set it up for you...example below:

We'll say Snw for example has a tiny, well below average sized reproductive organ. He constantly is getting picked on by girls for the size of his member. Pretty soon he is not able to have sexual intercourse anymore as all the females he has had sexual relations with have told all their friends. Snw notices that the guys with the sport bikes seem to have alot of pretty females around them all the time. He makes the choice to purchase a sport bike hoping it will get him back in the sack again with the ladies. Sometimes it doesn't work but atleast he can still get a thrill by potentially going 160mph, ergo...the bike is making up for his "short comings" so to speak. LOL
Old 04-02-2009, 12:18 PM

yeah. i really consider assault rifles over kill and uneducated buys that are only for people that feel inadequate. now SMG's are a different story lol. they really are effective for what they do.

So... Assult rifle owners are uneducated and inedequate? Hmm... Generalize much? lol

SMGs are not the only weapon that is really effective at what they do. AK47 did not become the most used rifle in the history of firearms. Since 1947 it has been involved in every coup, and revolution on the planet. In every war torn part of the world you will find AK47s. Assult rifles are very effective at what they do as well.

And Snow,

You can pick up a M4 around a grand. You might find some cheaper by getting an used unit. Last summer I had a chance to pick up an used FN for 350. Still kicking myself for passing that up. But for about 400-450 you could get yourself an AK. Here in NC with a class 3 license you can legally own fully automatic weapons and silencers. I don't know about your state though.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:39 PM
Über User

IL is strict *** duesches i dont think you can own any full auto weapon no matter what. i'll have to look into it. and thats a great price, i should kick you *** haha. AK's are cheap though i do agree, but im not a fan. maybe a FA-MAS haha.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:48 PM
Pr0n Addict

Originally Posted by DropTopTwin

SMGs are not the only weapon that is really effective at what they do.

i'm not saying they are the ONLY effective weapon by any means. i don't like assault riffles because the purpose of them is so easily confused. they are for war. they can stand to be thrown around and get wet and get dirt in them and then be cleaned and continue to be used. this durability gets it a good rep and suddenly everyone is saying "oh wow that's a beast *** gun", when it's really just a reliable one. sure there are exceptions. but really everyone says that's what they need to do the most damage, but that's not always the case. i'd rather have some nicer looking guns with wooden stocks, and lighter weights. i don't really have any examples, but my point is that if you won't be running around in the jungle crawling through the mud and wading through rivers, the assault riffle is not what you are best suited with. that being said, if anyone really loves assault rifles, power to them.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:16 PM

i'm not saying they are the ONLY effective weapon by any means. i don't like assault riffles because the purpose of them is so easily confused. they are for war. they can stand to be thrown around and get wet and get dirt in them and then be cleaned and continue to be used. this durability gets it a good rep and suddenly everyone is saying "oh wow that's a beast *** gun", when it's really just a reliable one. sure there are exceptions. but really everyone says that's what they need to do the most damage, but that's not always the case. i'd rather have some nicer looking guns with wooden stocks, and lighter weights. i don't really have any examples, but my point is that if you won't be running around in the jungle crawling through the mud and wading through rivers, the assault riffle is not what you are best suited with. that being said, if anyone really loves assault rifles, power to them.

While durability is a major issue(what good is a gun if it is not reliable?) that is not the only reason why assult rifles are superior. One, it has greater range and accuracy. Two, it has higher muzzle velocity. Three, it has larger caliber projectile. The only advantage a SMG has it's light weight, which becomes a nonissue with shorten barrels and collapsable stock.

As far as crawling through the jungle comment maybe you've heard of "Vietnam"? And not to mention South and Central America and Africa. Come on man... Assult rifles are found in every conditions. That is because assult rifles are main battle rifles of any country with a military force. Since you need a weapon that can be used in heat, cold, dry, wet and etc., etc., etc., it has be to pretty reliable to even make it to production. The reason why AK has became a weapon of choice throughout the world is because it's low tech(meaning anybody can simply learn to use it due to few parts and easy assembly), good distance, good stopping power with better then decent accuracy. In close quater urban combat, and any other combat environment, I would rather have the distance and the punching power of an assult rifle.

Quick Reply: The official post whore thread..