The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Nissan_Crew

Old 08-01-2006, 11:45 AM

Nissan_Crew

Nissan_Crew (www.nissancrew.com) is a new website and online forum that a good friend of mine had created awhile back, the site was down for a bit of remodeling and is now back up and running with the primary attraction being the forums. So far the majority of the members are local to Pensacola, Florida or northwest florida in general but Brad, the creator, would like to open an invitation to all nissan enthusiasts alike.

The site is in no way competition for Zdriver, it's more of broad range of car owners and enthusiasts, we have several members that don't even own nissans. . . . yet. All of the membes that I have talked to here on Zdriver have been great people and lots of help, I can honestly say that my car would not be running if it were not for the help of Bleach, JfairladyZ, Shady280, LWW, and many more. We at Nissan Crew would be honored to have any of you join as well.

I know the majority of you first and second gen Z guys are out west mainly because of the lack of rust issues out there but, if any of you later model guys live close enough perhaps you could even make it out to one of our BBQ's or Meets.

Thanks for your time everyone.

Search this Thread