The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

MY new car......

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 08:26 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
MY new car......

ok boyz--getting another car--is low miles and will be running with new wires sun, prolly--i will get pix then-is stashed on navy base so is difficult to get to for me--lol--i aint navy!!!!!!!! has only 28k miles on it, is blue and white and is detroit iron, pure. has slant 6 and is mopar..... i will take pix sun....!
Old 05-18-2010, 09:05 AM
The Evil Twin

No moar carz, buy a kayak!
Old 05-18-2010, 11:35 AM

Ummmm what?

Pics?
Old 05-18-2010, 09:14 PM
Ruff Ryder

I'm guessing a dart?
Old 05-19-2010, 11:28 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
didnt get the pix yet--is inside--there is al bundy's car across the yard from it--mine is a dart swinger with a wiring harness defect..lol...slight case of toasted wiring for a minuet--needs to have harness rebuilt at the starter loop---does everything but start the car lol...soooon... yes pix pending..LOL..only 28k original miles on the beastie......yes bleachie---i do need another kayak--i only have 2 now--i need a third lol..they are too much fun not to have!!!! bubba doesnt like them much tho--oh well--he doesnt need ot have one.LOL...