ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   The Lounge (Off Topic) (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/)
-   -   MSA Nationals 07... Who's going? (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/msa-nationals-07-whos-going-21021/)

Zachrates 01-28-2007 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by entropy31
its the block at orange. so you can get legos AND oranges!!!

Actually the block at orange is further south =). I could show you that too.. ****in' huge.

Oranges lol yes sure.

entropy31 01-28-2007 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Zachrates
Actually the block at orange is further south =). I could show you that too.. ****in' huge.

Oranges lol yes sure.

ahh, oops. havent been in SoCal in a while. yeah, the block is huge.

Zachrates 01-28-2007 11:20 AM

ahh, oops. havent been in SoCal in a while. yeah, the block is huge.

Well, you don't even live in the state, can't blame you lol. Surprised you even remembered.

If you guys like sushi.. oh man this small little place is the best. Best sushi I've ever tasted in my life.

entropy31 01-28-2007 11:32 AM

Well, you don't even live in the state, can't blame you lol. Surprised you even remembered.

i lived in socal for 3 years, but that was like 2 or 3 years ago.

Zachrates 01-28-2007 12:03 PM

i lived in socal for 3 years, but that was like 2 or 3 years ago.

Oh cool =). You know what's funny, like 4 of my friends/family moved from here to there. Arlington, Seattle.. and shit.. my half brother lives somewhere else, I don't like him though so I don't know the name lol.

entropy31 01-28-2007 12:27 PM

Oh cool =). You know what's funny, like 4 of my friends/family moved from here to there. Arlington, Seattle.. and shit.. my half brother lives somewhere else, I don't like him though so I don't know the name lol.

washington is where i grew up, and will stay. was in cali for the navy. too expensive to live there if i gotta pay for it.

SHADY280 02-02-2007 07:05 AM

aight my holidays have been aproved, and after march nobody can bump me. plus my boss really likes me, so its a go. now should we pre-register? or is it still too early.

NismoPick 02-02-2007 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by SHADY280
aight my holidays have been aproved, and after march nobody can bump me. plus my boss really likes me, so its a go. now should we pre-register? or is it still too early.

Bleach & I reg'd last night... I think E did too, after he bloody scared us up about the registration being closed.... Frickin E! He's full of lies! :D

Bleach 02-02-2007 08:14 AM

Very good. I registered too.

Here's the new address

Car Show: Sunday morning 4/29/2007
Oak Canyon Park
5305 Santiago Canyon Rd
Silverado, CA 92676

http://www.bleachgarage.com/msa/map03.jpg

Directions: via MSA.
E on W.Collins Ave to N.Batavia St
Lf on N.Batavia St to W.Katella
Rt on W.Katella becomes Villa Park Rd
Villa Park Rd becomes E.Santiago Canyon
Stay on E.Santiago (go past Irvine Park) until you see the MSA Show Signs.

Largest Datsun/Nissan Z Event (3 days) on the West Coast culminating with the West Coast 12th Annual Z Car Nationals Car Show on the 29th (Sunday)

REGISTRATION INFO HERE

RodMoyes 02-02-2007 10:34 AM

I'm officially registered now!!!!!

WooooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooo!

It's getting so close...

The anticipation is killing me!

I can't wait.

Rod.

NismoPick 02-02-2007 10:43 AM

Yeah... I gotta get my car registered! It's got no headlights, windshield wipers, interior... I still got 3 months tho, right?

apollo 02-02-2007 11:50 AM

Heh, thats easy. I still need to get my motor in and running. . . . :paranoid: and then have it pass california smog and register it too! Shite

snwbrderphat540 02-02-2007 01:45 PM

who who who i say who wants to pick pick pick me up!!!! i bet entropy wants to... but than again i could see him laughing about it at how awsome of a joke it is leaving me at the airport.... just like its fun to kick and ban me from chat every 5 minutes....

SHADY280 02-02-2007 07:14 PM

get over it snow, he kicked me 5 times in 30 minutes once. im over it, i still chat. im gonna register sat. or sun. does msa's website have a link? dumb q prolly

snwbrderphat540 02-02-2007 07:26 PM

he kicked me 8 times thrusday and kicked and banned me 4 times last night... couldnt get back in without doin alot of crap... it was anoying when you had intelligent convo going with questions and you get booted before you ask or get answered... the other night i was just chatting and was only kicked.. no big... but he took it to far last night... IM WATCHING YOU E!!!

SHADY280 02-02-2007 07:28 PM

he has this way of getting under ones skin, you let him know your ticked, you lose, he has fun!

SHADY280 02-02-2007 07:29 PM

crap i just saw bleaches linky for the regy. i guess we are just doing the basic entry? 80 bucks for auto x is a total rip. we should just find a parkade and do an impromtoo autox

entropy31 02-02-2007 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
he kicked me 8 times thrusday and kicked and banned me 4 times last night... couldnt get back in without doin alot of crap... it was anoying when you had intelligent convo going with questions and you get booted before you ask or get answered... the other night i was just chatting and was only kicked.. no big... but he took it to far last night... IM WATCHING YOU E!!!

haha, dummy. i didnt even have the Op power last night. i could not have kicked you if i wanted (i wanted to:D). your internets are just teh suck.

snwbrderphat540 02-02-2007 10:43 PM

something about that site kept ****in me over... an wouldnt let me back in.. my internet was workin though
idk... so E... wanna pick me up from the airport. haha.

Bleach 02-03-2007 01:08 PM

ok good folks, I created a little website with the address, date, and map to Z-Nationals 2007. The link is in my signature in case you didn't notice.

I will add a little more later and update the map with a better one. I will also post my schedule for the trip and list those people who are joining me for certain parts of the trip, ect. :D

snwbrderphat540 02-03-2007 02:13 PM

hmmm... you should have the hotel us zdriver memebers are stying at if you havent already. get a sweet sign up sheet to for who will room with who. so everything is planned.... now we just need to trick shady into pickin me up

chinesekid 02-03-2007 05:21 PM

just register for msa show... who has/hasnt yet?

Bleach 02-03-2007 05:44 PM

I have of course, and I updated the webpage

RodMoyes 02-03-2007 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
hmmm... you should have the hotel us zdriver memebers are stying at if you havent already. get a sweet sign up sheet to for who will room with who. so everything is planned.... now we just need to trick shady into pickin me up

Room with somebody? Lame.

Cheap bastard :)

I'll just take my own room thanks...

Rod.

snwbrderphat540 02-03-2007 06:55 PM

psh.... w/e. not all of us have a career... some people work 20 hours a week and go to college full time and then inbetween tear down their Z and start getting it ready for everything to get it running.