The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Mortgages

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 08:46 PM

Mortgages

Obviously all of us try to help each other with our car problems, but I thikn this site can be used for much more than helping people with much more than just car questions. There are so many people here that have knowledge & experience in such a wide variety of different industries that it's a shame to see it go to waste. We should have an easier way of accessing what each of us does for a living so that if we have questions that pertain to that industry then we can ask someone that we can trust.

So, with that,.....If/when any of you are looking at buying a home or refinancing your present home, I'm offering my assistance with mortgage financing and loans in general. I can help you understand the terms and programs available to you through my company and I'll explain some of the programs that may be available through other companies. Feel free to send me a PM or an e-mail.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:56 PM
Dan's the Man

I can help make a mean assorted sub!

J/K Great idea 91.

I myself have been in the banking/finance industry for the past 18 years. The past 10yrs of it on the other end of what 91 does...yep the risk, legal side of the biz.
I have pretty much done or overseen both lending and recovery for everything from cerdit cards, to autos to mortages to corporate/commercial accts.

I'll answer anything I can for you EXCEPT the name of the corporation I work for.
Old 09-10-2005, 10:24 AM
Administrative Brown Guy

i don't know anything about anything so don't ask me for ****.
Old 09-10-2005, 10:44 AM
Dan's the Man

I won't...**** is another one of the few things I am very good at.