The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

i'm torn between what to get first?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 10:33 PM
eff good grammar

i'm torn between what to get first?

ok so i found a 84 maxima on craigs list, its a 4 door not a goon, 5 speed, still unknown on diesel or gasoline. they guy i talked to didnt know....kinda need to know that when they say they are trying to replace the pump.

any way its clean ish

then i found a 67 pickup, real straight manual of course all stock no dents probably some rust because it is a truck but the body is real straight for a 40+ year old peice of j-tin

so i'm torn, my pops taking his truck back up with him on sunday so a pickup would be handy but i need to be able to move people at the same time and i would definitly want a 5 speed in a maxima like that soo...yea

we are talking like $400 cars though nothing horribly spendy, going to be tinkering on either one it, i've got the money for one at the moment but now its at a point its like what to buy first and hope the other doesent sell/get crushed before i can get to it.

but like i said, after fixing the zx, replacing the clutch in the sentra, replacing the shift pack in the stratus and buying a new modem on top of fixing some house things at the new place i have enough for one

trying to save money sucks, the stratus is going to go away i think though, if the shift pack doesent fix the trans that was put in less than 5k ago (but more than 4 years ago)