The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

I Quit!!!!

Old 03-07-2007, 01:11 PM

Talking I Quit!!!!

I just put in my 2 weeks notice today and man it feels great I no longer have to wake up and go to a job I hate doing plus it was a boring behind the desk 40hrs a week or more if a job needed to be finished but no overtime pay as I was salaried.

So now Im starting Calvary Chapel Bible College online and going back to a minimum wage part-time job so I can focus entirely on College. If i really focus I can earn a Bachelors in Biblical Sciences in just 2 years!!!!! But before I get to invovled in college im def. want to travel for a few months (bumming around kinda) just around the US and see a lil more of this country and world. I mean a got a motorcycle that gets 70mpg soo why not. haha

So yeah today is a GREAT day with a lot to look forward to now that I FINALLY have some direction in my life.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:16 PM

Cool, a theologian on a bike....Suzuki S40??? 650cc single piston and ride out man!!
Old 03-07-2007, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by thxone
Cool, a theologian on a bike....Suzuki S40??? 650cc single piston and ride out man!!
look at the sig man Kawasaki 250!!! thats what im saying
Old 03-07-2007, 01:44 PM

The Ninja 250 is supposed to be a tough little bike. My first and only bike was a 1984 Honda CB 125S single piston and a banana seat but man was it fun!!
Old 03-07-2007, 01:48 PM

The Ninja 250 is supposed to be a tough little bike. My first and only bike was a 1984 Honda CB 125S single piston and a banana seat but man was it fun!!
I learned on my bike and it sure can take a lot plus Ive shattered a few misconceptions of "you ride a 250 isnt that slow?" from some lets just call them mis-informed people

Nice, thxone I bet you got all the attention of the road huh?
Old 03-07-2007, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by DGriffin
I learned on my bike and it sure can take a lot plus Ive shattered a few misconceptions of "you ride a 250 isnt that slow?" from some lets just call them mis-informed people

Nice, thxone I bet you got all the attention of the road huh?
As a matter of fact that bike turned alot of heads. I had it in 2001 and it only had 3000 miles on it and the rest of the bike was near perfect. 18" spoked rims front and back, drum brakes, and it sat high, the single piston had that cool thumper sound....I miss that bike. I always wore blue jeans, black boots and a black leather jacket when I rode it....those were the good times....the car full of drunk and drugged up kids that ran a stop sign was the bad times Broken pinky, shoulder, and knee....I haven't rode since. but I will!!
Old 03-07-2007, 08:32 PM
Über User

biblical science's.... isnt that like an oxymoron? hehe... jk, but do explain.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
biblical science's.... isnt that like an oxymoron? hehe... jk, but do explain.
haha yeah that kinda is actually, but thats just the name of the degree im going for. All the classes are either direct research and reading of the books in the bible, sections in the bible, and theres kinda life sciences like how to apply what youve learned and christian living. I always hated the idea of extra-schoolins haha after high school but this Id do even if I didnt get a degree at the end thats just a NICE bonus.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:43 AM
Über User

hmmmm.... sounds like you and emo would have alot to talk about. i for one, dont know squat about religion, havent been to church but 4 times since the second grade, however being and a christian/lassalian college i have to take a few theology classes so.... i guess ill be educated sooner or later.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
hmmmm.... sounds like you and emo would have alot to talk about. i for one, dont know squat about religion, havent been to church but 4 times since the second grade, however being and a christian/lassalian college i have to take a few theology classes so.... i guess ill be educated sooner or later.
who? cool what are you majoring or getting your degree in? yeah its pretty interested stuff i feel
Old 03-08-2007, 11:05 AM
Über User

me.... aviation flight management. aka. proffesional pilot. what theology has to do wit that.... idk, but its a requirement from the school. speaking of which i just DESTROYED my foamie plane outside, again. lol. yesterday i blew it up after a failed blender attempt, i missed the flat spin so it didnt deccelerate enough and 45 degreed into pavement. just now, practicing inverted harriers and on roll out a tree branch caught the wing tip and plowed it to the ground.... guess its time to buy another one, good by 70 dollars, for just the plane itself. pictures shall be found in pic thread. story will continue from there.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:27 PM

Professional Pilot yea, nice snwy so what do you wanna do fly commercial airliners or what? I always wanted to be a fighter pilot yeah thaz right, but my vision isnt good enough for the Air Force
Old 03-08-2007, 03:41 PM
confuzed member

I haven't been on for a while, I've been busy going to a calvary chapel-based discipleship school and getting involved in full time ministry. It's good to hear that there's a good Christian community developing on here. well, I'm leaving the country in a few days to go to Chiapas Mexico (very southern by Guatemala), so see ya!
Old 03-08-2007, 04:10 PM
Über User

ooo have fun emo, hopefully its a decent placce in mexico, i enjoyed my mexico trip but it was cancun sooo it was obviously nice lol. and im not totally sure what i want to do yet, i'd really like to be in corporate flying gulfstream's bombardiers or dessaults something like that. aerobatics is where its at but you dont make squat for money unless your world class. lol. and i want to do AF but, idk.... also if your a good enough pilot and all this jazz and your eyesight is pretty decent like mine, not perfect but just bad enough to make it very challenging to read the white boards in school to where i need glasses, the military will actually correct your vision. lol.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by emo236
I haven't been on for a while, I've been busy going to a calvary chapel-based discipleship school and getting involved in full time ministry. It's good to hear that there's a good Christian community developing on here. well, I'm leaving the country in a few days to go to Chiapas Mexico (very southern by Guatemala), so see ya!
Cool man, is that an actual school or is it an Online thing? What exactly is it about anyway?
Old 03-08-2007, 05:18 PM

I guess I am the yin to all the Christian yangs in here...it's cool....gotta have balance right? Ya know....good and evil...black and white....apples and oranges...Nissan and Honda....don't worry, I am not the Devil...as far as I know
Old 03-08-2007, 05:21 PM

I guess I am the yin to all the Christian yangs in here...it's cool....gotta have balance right? Ya know....good and evil...black and white....apples and oranges...Nissan and Honda....don't worry, I am not the Devil...as far as I know
Well if were the good and your the bad apparently are you saying in the analogy of Nissan and Honda you are the HONDA!!!
Old 03-08-2007, 05:24 PM
Political n00b crusher

I'm a non-congregating Christian.....I haven't been to church since the 5th grade, but I believe in God and pray daily without fail. Does that even count?

Speaking of Hondas and Nissans, I'm auditing a Honda dealership here in town. I drove the 350 back there at lunch....and they loved it....got some compliments from the salesmen, and when I left a bunch of them came out just to watch me pull away. Who woulda thought Honda salesmen would like a Nissan? Go figure....
Old 03-08-2007, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
I'm a non-congregating Christian.....I haven't been to church since the 5th grade, but I believe in God and pray daily without fail. Does that even count?

Speaking of Hondas and Nissans, I'm auditing a Honda dealership here in town. I drove the 350 back there at lunch....and they loved it....got some compliments from the salesmen, and when I left a bunch of them came out just to watch me pull away. Who woulda thought Honda salesmen would like a Nissan? Go figure....
Of course it counts SportBikeMike

Just cuz he sells em' doesnt mean he likes em'. Besides Im sure all the sales postions at Nissan are always filld.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:09 PM

Well if were the good and your the bad apparently are you saying in the analogy of Nissan and Honda you are the HONDA!!!
Hmmm, I guess I screwed the pooch on that one...uh can I change my mind about my statement?
Old 03-09-2007, 04:44 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

not an athiest, not an agnostic. religion is just a non issue in my life.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by entropy31
not an athiest, not an agnostic. religion is just a non issue in my life.

Ditto.....
Old 03-09-2007, 06:20 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
thankyou............................
Old 03-09-2007, 09:34 PM
confuzed member

Cool man, is that an actual school or is it an Online thing? What exactly is it about anyway?
It's an actual school. It's a school that's meant to equip you and then launch you into ministry.
Old 03-09-2007, 11:12 PM
Über User

does god believe in internet? will this holy school provide you with access to the information super high way? cause that would be a truly god like thing of them

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I Quit!!!!

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.