The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Hello Everyone

Old 01-05-2014, 04:43 PM

Hello Everyone

Alright so I finally joined a Z forum after having my Z for about a full month now. I bought a 1984 300zx 50th AE with 97,000 miles for $3700. She still has the stock floor mats, seats in good condition aside from a seam the came apart on the driver's, and the original car cover. She is an automatic and she has been kept clean on the inside and out, except for the engine bay, seems the original owner was more about looks and not how she worked. She ran for awhile but I have to figure out whats wrong with the MAF sensor electrical. When she was running and all cleaned up I came in the top 15 at a car show, number 5 I think. It was just a local one but a trophy is always nice to have.

She also has a few mods.
Spearco 300zx Inter Cooler Kit
Kaminari Air Dam
External Waste Gate

Hope to meet some nice people here and keep everyone updated on her performance once I get her running and start upgrading.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:17 PM

Great car. Congrats. Keep us informed. Welcome.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.