The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

hello everyone

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 12:59 AM

hello everyone

my name is Robert, or simply rob, i'm from placentia Ca and i am a Z-car enthusiast. most specifically, the '79-83 280ZX. i currently do not own a Z-car. actually, i own something that many of you will dissapprove of. a 1985 Ford mustang GT 5-speed. i love that car to death and will keep until the day i die, but i always liked the looks of the 280ZX. my dream is to get a '81-83 280ZX turbo 5-speed. anyways, i look foward to meeting all you guys and your cars
Old 01-09-2006, 02:11 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Welcome to the Z world brother, it is not too hard to come across a Turbo 280zx. Just depends what shape you are looking for, and condition, running and such. I own 2 280zx's, and both are N/A's. But I will tell you they are pretty quick for non-turbos. I couldn't imagine having one with a Turbo. But that will happen in the near future. Anyway stick around, you could learn a lot on this website, and meet some interesting, and cool people. Come on over to the 280zx forums, and meet the ZX family, and of course any other forums you like.
Old 01-09-2006, 12:13 PM
Doesn't post much...

Welcome to the forum and good luck in your quest.

Rod.
Old 01-09-2006, 12:42 PM
Z8 driver

Originally Posted by WildmaN
Welcome to the Z world brother, it is not too hard to come across a Turbo 280zx. Just depends what shape you are looking for, and condition, running and such. I own 2 280zx's, and both are N/A's. But I will tell you they are pretty quick for non-turbos. I couldn't imagine having one with a Turbo. But that will happen in the near future. Anyway stick around, you could learn a lot on this website, and meet some interesting, and cool people. Come on over to the 280zx forums, and meet the ZX family, and of course any other forums you like.

haha yeah Aaron, there are some pretty interesting folks on here.

yo, I was going to tell you, I FINNNNNNALLY got my Z back on the road. I still have this blue console. I think I may keep the blue/silver scheme, but I don't have room for the (blue) console anymore. If you want it, I can box it up this week and send it to ya UPS, free o' charge . just lemme know.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:45 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by DynamicJ
haha yeah Aaron, there are some pretty interesting folks on here.

yo, I was going to tell you, I FINNNNNNALLY got my Z back on the road. I still have this blue console. I think I may keep the blue/silver scheme, but I don't have room for the (blue) console anymore. If you want it, I can box it up this week and send it to ya UPS, free o' charge . just lemme know.
Sure man, that would be cool. And congrats for getting that Z back on the road. I want to see pics dude. But yeah go ahead, and send the console along. And the blue and silver scheme rocks man. Just look at my pics on cardomain.