The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Evil heartless beings

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 02:53 PM
Hoov for Pres!

Evil heartless beings

Women. Go figure. Just wanted to vent. Starting to think that there are no worth while women left in the world.
Old 05-12-2008, 05:13 PM
Pr0n Addict

well that is indeed incorrect. they are the same as us! i find that with a girl i just have to increase my simpathy level just higher then the usual low for short bits of time to keep her happy.
Old 05-12-2008, 05:22 PM
Hoov for Pres!

Meh... I have no problem being the guy that wants to please a girl. More of the nice guy that doesn't usually get a chance. But, I am not going to start being an *******. I am already assertive enough. Need to think of a good way to lower my standards thats all.

Let me correct my statement then....

Evil heartless beings. 90% of all humans. Just that all the good girls I have known are taken.
Old 05-12-2008, 06:30 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
harummmpppphhhhh....NOT all are taken---depends on your age group and all that stuff----did you look under all the local rocks???/some of the little weasels might have escaped while you were not looking.......gota keep yer eyes open, kiddo........

and watch whatcha says about girls on this forum----one might come out and bash yaz!!!!!!!!

everyone gets dumped in life---cheer up----it will all go AWAY AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE---YER IN TEMPE---LOTZA girls there-----you will find one........

Last edited by z-hag; 05-12-2008 at 06:35 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 06:31 PM
West Coast!

yeah don't make fun of women some are cool and like z's like z-hag and gypzerose(sorry if i spelled it wrong) but sadly they are far and few around here.
Old 05-12-2008, 06:39 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
besides----we arent evil as a group nor heartless---maybe a little black hearted, just like guyzzzzz......but not many are truly evil!!!!!!

Old 05-12-2008, 06:40 PM
West Coast!

z-hag if only you were younger or me older sigh....ohh well what can you do.
Old 05-12-2008, 06:42 PM
Queen of Yachts

i laff my **** off watching you kids....you ALL need babysitters!!!!!!!
Old 05-12-2008, 06:44 PM
West Coast!

can you babysit me please i promise I'll behave and I'll even use proper grammar.
Old 05-12-2008, 06:44 PM
Hoov for Pres!

Not making fun of girls.

Didn't get dumped.

I don't know Zhag well enough to say anything.

Never jump to conclusions Tonsoffun.

There are a lot of girls around me. Got me there. But my generation pretty much sucks when it comes to finding a girl with a brain and manners.

I am too picky. I will find her, but I am discouraged for the time being..

Tell me this Zhag.

What would be hard about a women letting you know there is no hope from he start, then letting you try and letting you know she thinks you're a great "friend". Especially when you let them know from the start the whole When Harry Met Sally speech of how we can't be friends? Look up the Ladder Theory if you would like. But, when you end up on the friend list, there is little chance of jumping the ladder to a potential partner.

Seriously. Don't be "nice" to me. Don't let me get my hopes up. Burn me hard. I don't care. I can take that. But I can't take someone letting me think there is a chance when there isn't. I don't really blame her either. Knowing her personality for the years I have known her. She is not a malicious person at all.

If only you women were as easy to understand as our cars.
Old 05-12-2008, 06:49 PM
West Coast!

if that were true I'd be screwed
Old 05-12-2008, 06:53 PM
Hoov for Pres!

Originally Posted by tonsoffun300zx
if that were true I'd be screwed

Not even you. The physics of the world are pretty much always constant. That is why there are books that teach you what you need to know. Books on women are just a shot in the dark. It's what makes them good and bad. No two are alike.
Old 05-12-2008, 06:56 PM
West Coast!

i think women are easier to figure out and diagnose than cars. but then again im a people watcher
Old 05-12-2008, 06:59 PM
Political n00b crusher

Originally Posted by Ratfink
If only you women were as easy to understand as our cars.
Those my friend are some of the wisest words I've seen I awhile.

Back to your situation. Could it be you're looking in the wrong places? I know that is a problem with me..hanging around the whole biker/car crowd. Alot of these women are nothing but foul-mouth, chain smoking ho's with no class. Maybe I need to start going to church....

(and Zhag or any other women on here, I don't mean to imply all women who are into cars are like this. Just the ones I've been hanging around lately....)
Old 05-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Queen of Yachts

young folks do not see the value of friendship before physical involvement---but there is a lot to be said to being FRIENDS with a lady---yes it can escalate----and then you not only have a partner, but a best friend---OMG!!!!!..........closed minds limit access to the larges market in the world-----EVERYTHING !!!!!......is ok---young grows older then appreciates the value of opposite gender friendships......wait and see.......and, yes---car and girl treat same---take good care of each one and will last a looong time...vwry easy!!!!! go figger......why do you think the cars were called she in the first place????? woooooooooohoooooooo...life is easier than ya think, kiddo---do not worry.....is all good.......
Old 05-12-2008, 07:15 PM
West Coast!

im not worried about friends and partnership im more worried about my cars
Old 05-12-2008, 07:17 PM
Hoov for Pres!

Not the type to jump to physical relationships. Never had a one night stand, and don't care to. I value friendship, and will remain her friend, no matter how painful it gets. The only other girl I fell in love with married another friend of mine, and I did nothing, because I thought they were better together than we could have been. I don't like to say that I regret anything in life, because it has made me who I am. The good and the bad. But, if there is one thing I regret, it's that I didn't even try with the other girl mentioned. I am this time. I am still trying, and I don't even see it going anywhere. But damn. It's not easy.

I am not even asking for advice really, not that I don't listen to that given. I am just venting some frustration. Sitting in the apartment alone, all my friends are busy. Going to get something to eat.

You're all alright.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:19 PM
West Coast!

i wish we could hang out it'd be cool z cars and rock and roll. and beer lost of beer
Old 05-12-2008, 07:47 PM
Poor kid, no ruler

Your problem is that you're coming off as a potential friend since the beginning. If her first impression isn't "I'd **** this guy", than you're ****ed.

Take a shot of testosterone and up the Alpha Male.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:57 PM
Queen of Yachts

hay, ratfink, being picky is not a bad thing--ya just know what you want----but it may not be time yet----some of us get to wait a while for the right ones......hang in there---dont be in a hurry and dont settle...and never sell yerself short....
Old 05-12-2008, 08:07 PM
Hoov for Pres!

No Ray. It wasn't. As I said. I told her how I was not a friend. And, why it was hard for someone to be friends with someone that they are attracted to. But, I got stuck in that position anyway. Because I am in that position like it or not, I will see what I can do. Most likely nothing. I have accepted that. But, I am not going to kick myself in the *** later for not trying now.

I won't settle. I see myself turning into that single cool uncle that never got married for some reason. Buying my nephews fireworks, and warping their minds with my sarcasm and humor. haha
I'm not getting any younger. So, I hope it's sooner than later.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:20 PM

Man, I'm more the lone wolf type, so take my advice with a grain of salt.

You just need to start living your life. better yourself as a person. don't be unsure, be certain of everything that you do. ask yourself if you don't agree with something, and if you don't, stick with that answer. don't be shifty. Have confidence in yourself and the things that you do. Hold your ground when you think you are right, and bow down gracefully when you are proven wrong. Square your shoulders and hold your head high. Be proud of who you are but not too proud to help others when they need it. Sooner or later, some pretty gal will notice that you have values and are willing to stand up for them. And she'll have values and manners too. No, they might not all be the same values as yours, but thats where ebb and flow comes in. Relationships are about compromise. And like Z-hag said, don't ever underestimate the value of true friendship. They're the people who'll have your back when no one else will.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:30 PM
Stupid Hurricanes...

Originally Posted by tonsoffun300zx
i think women are easier to figure out and diagnose than cars. but then again im a people watcher

i cant comment on this at the moment because my girlfriend is next to me.
one thing about cars is that they will never talk back to you no matter what you do to them
Old 05-12-2008, 09:03 PM
West Coast!

yes the talking lady tells you when you are low on gas that's all i need ever as long as she runs good
Old 05-12-2008, 09:22 PM
Über User

i never got dumped. been in that situation though as ratfink is in. however i can catch them so i only get a personal let down and not a more public one. lol. lets just go to vegas do a bunch of shrooms and then get wasted!!!!!

Quick Reply: Evil heartless beings