The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

ebay crook - "zpartsforyou"

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 09:59 AM

ebay crook - "zpartsforyou"

"zpartsforyou" is his username. I found some parts he's selling and when I called nismoparts.com, he's selling $35 dollar items for $50 bucks! I asked him if that price was for the pair, since Nissan is selling them cheaper, and he offered me 50% off shipping. LOL!!! WTF?!

Then he had the audacity to ban me from his buyers list! What an *******! Needless to say, I told him where he could stick his items, and that it's his loss, since I'm restoring my Z.

If you do want an item he's selling, do check with Nismoparts.com before you buy anything from him. Chances are it's cheaper.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:42 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

i mean jacking up prices on things is a legit business and thats how the world works, now if he was selling shody **** then that would be another thing
Old 03-01-2009, 08:11 AM

Ripping people off is not a legitimate business, IMO. If you can't make money without charging more than the dealer does, then don't sell the parts. That defeats the whole purpose of ebay. I hate sellers who take advantage of people who are not smart enough to see what the new cost on the item would be. Many times, you'll find that you can buy it brand new, with warranty, from a legitimate retailer/dealer.

If you don't need the parts, then you can sell them for the same or less, but people who try to make a profit by screwing people are indeed crooks.

Last edited by SloppyGoat; 03-01-2009 at 08:15 AM.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:37 AM

This clown sounds almost as bad as Reddat on ebay... the guy sells a part cheap, but then adds about 9000% shippping & "Handling". Once bought something from him for $4.00 and he charged $26 shipping, yet when it arrived, it was sent US Mail and the postage actually costed him $1.28... BEWARE of that bastard too.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:04 AM

Yeah, I absolutely refuse to buy from anyone who is shipping gouging. I'd rather pay more for the item and buy from someone who is charging a reasonable shipping price. That's how against it I am. Shipping gougers have practically ruined ebay.

This guy doesn't seem to gouge on shipping, but if you order more than one item, he doubles it, even if it's something light. That's why he offered me 50% off on shipping if I ordered two, on something that weighs almost nothing.

Last edited by SloppyGoat; 03-01-2009 at 09:18 AM.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:15 AM
Haterade by da gallon!

Originally Posted by SloppyGoat
If you can't make money without charging more than the dealer does, then don't sell the parts.
What? that means that you shouldnt buy things from gas stations, clothing stores, autoparts stores, or basicly every buissiness that is a distributor that makes money...

if he's charging high shipping rates than thats something that should be handled with UPS, Fedex or whatever your using but if hes just charging high rates on parts that he ligitably bought from somewhere and has promission to sell... then dont buy his crap

dosent make him a crook just a POS business man
Old 03-01-2009, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
What? that means that you shouldnt buy things from gas stations, clothing stores, autoparts stores, or basicly every buissiness that is a distributor that makes money...

if he's charging high shipping rates than thats something that should be handled with UPS, Fedex or whatever your using but if hes just charging high rates on parts that he ligitably bought from somewhere and has promission to sell... then dont buy his crap

dosent make him a crook just a POS business man
I disagree. He's not a wholesaler or a retailer. He's a freaking ebay crook. I also consider auto repair shops crooks, since they normally charge double for the parts they buy, which they get anywhere from 20 - 50% off on, depending on how much they buy. If this guy sells stuff for even the same price as Nissan, I wouldn't call him a crook, but he's charging more.

And I think we all know that the fuel industry are crooks. Price gouging has become the norm now. That doesn't mean it's not wrong. In fact, I believe there are laws against price gouging that are being ignored, aren't there?

Last edited by SloppyGoat; 03-01-2009 at 11:40 AM.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:45 AM
Haterade by da gallon!

In fact, I believe there are laws against price gouging that are being ignored, aren't there?

no thats only durring an emergency like a hurricane or other natural disaster and those people/gas stations are dealt with if reported
Old 03-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Über User

Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
no thats only durring an emergency like a hurricane or other natural disaster and those people/gas stations are dealt with if reported
i can't believe your supporting this person, who actually i believe is known for trying to scam people, im sure you can look more up on it. hell i think he has even been posted about on here before this occaision
Old 03-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

but hes not running a scam if people are buying his stuff, his stuffs not stolen, its not a comodety like gas water or food that should be regulated, and you are recieveing the merchandice you wanted (in this situation)

if he didnt have prices like this he wouldnt sell stuff because he wouldnt make money

and there is the whole idea that you could just not buy the stuff from him....
Old 03-15-2009, 06:53 PM

I did buy door decals from the *******. His price was $16 bucks, but the total was like $25 with shipping, and he used regular USPS! I know it didn't cost that much to send them. He's definitely a crook. "Insurance" was also mandatory. Since when has insurance even been useful in the USPS?! If they lose your ****, they still just say it's tough ****.

And sure, you're right. I won't be buying anything else from him. I'd rather pay more and buy from anywhere else. I just needed the decals quickly, since the car is in the shop getting painted as I type.

The ******** claims he makes no money and does this as a service for us. Yeah right! Then why in the **** is he selling **** for more than the dealer charges?

Last edited by SloppyGoat; 03-15-2009 at 06:57 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:40 PM
Tough Guy

theres stuff about that guy on z31.com

a real shade tree if you ask me
Old 03-18-2009, 11:28 AM

Yeah, I told him you can get some of the parts he's selling cheaper from nismoparts.com, and the ******* thanked me for the site, as if he's going to buy parts from them now and resell them on ebay.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:17 PM
The Evil Twin

Right, if his prices are so high and you don't agree to pay his stated shipping charges then don't bid!

Its that simple.

You did your research and know where to get it cheaper. Go for it.
I see used car dealers selling overpriced cars all the time. They stay in business and their customers get cars they want. I don't shop there though...
Old 03-18-2009, 03:49 PM

Right! Thanks for stating the obvious, once again. I'm just warning people here because he's an *******.
Old 03-18-2009, 05:27 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

Right! Thanks for stating the obvious, once again. I'm just warning people here because he's an *******.
well thats a thanks for stating the obvious to you too!!!
Old 03-18-2009, 05:32 PM
The Evil Twin

You haven't proven anything about him being an *******. Banning you from his buyer's list is his option. You stated that you didn't want to buy from him anyway!

You were saying he is a crook. If you agree to buy his stuff and he sends it to you after you pay he has done nothing wrong. You are wrong to insult him.

You obviously don't understand what I stated above or you wouldn't have posted this thread!

Feel free to warn people if you have a valid complaint about a seller. Until then, this thread is not needed.