FS: 300ZX (90-96) Z32 Cars & Parts

1990 2+2 TT, 8X,000 miles

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 09:53 PM

1990 2+2 TT, 8X,000 miles

Hey guys -

I am helping a friend out that has run into some financial difficulties. I guess that's what happens when you get married, build a home, the wife gets pregnant, and then you get laid off of work.....

Anyway - the car is not mine, but I can vouch for the condition. The car has 8X,000 miles (original) and zero miles on the TT conversion (JDM engine, fresh rebuild and dropped in the car). I'll list everything good and bad now

The good:
Freshly painted bright white. Stock color was charcoal, all door jams and hatch area all painted as well. Under the hood (engine bay) is the only place that was not given a fresh coat of white - so I believe it is still charcoal. All rubber and weatherstripping was removed before paint, so basically you would never know the car wasn't white unless you popped the hood.
TT swap on an auto 2+2. Engine fully rebuilt (stock) with zero miles on it.
5 speed conversion - Auto trans was already sold
all new tweed interior. All panels were pulled and new tweed was put on.
Stillen GTZR front fascia
Stillen GTZ rear valance
Stillen Ducted nose panel
dual pillar gauge pod with AutoMeter boost gauge (uninstalled)
Greddy turbo timer (may not be Greddy - I forget..but it has a turbo timer installed)
Aftermarket Momo wheels. If I can find out what kind I will update this post.
Aftermarket exhaust - I believe it is Stillen's quad tip (since he LOVES Stillen) but I am not sure about that.
I'm sure there is more - I am just not remembering it all.

The bad:
When he installed the engine and other swap parts, he did not install a wiring harness. He had no luck using his NA harness, and because of that the engine is running on 3 cylinders. It will need a new wiring harness installed to run, but that is all it will need to run 100%
One of the stock IC's leaks. I gave him my old one as a replacement, so all that you would need to do is pop it in. IC comes with the car.
Car had a Stillen Type3 wing. It cracked, so there is no wing on the car. (Randy, this is the guy I was going to get yours from you for...if you remember) Holes are there for the wing, so you would need to either get a Type3 (FROM ZLOVER4LIFE!!!!) and have it painted/installed, or have a stock 94+ wing installed in it's place. 2 holes would need to go in for the upper part of the pedestals if you go this way.
GTZR front fascia is not painted - you will need to get it painted.

That's it - the car needs some minimal (and one large job, the wiring harness) work to be perfect...but it has never been in an accident and has only 2 owners in it's life. If you want to be the 3rd, or want to take a look at it let me know. Car was garaged winters - and I have pics, but they are very blurry and are not all that good. I will happily send them to you if you want them, and I am working him to get new pics to me. Price is $5,000 OBO - so make an offer. Any questions, post them here.....I'll get back to you. Thanks, and somebody get this car....it is so clean.