FS: 300ZX (84-89) Z31 Cars & Parts

1986 & 1985 z31 300zx for sale or trade or both

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2016, 10:20 AM

1986 & 1985 z31 300zx for sale or trade or both

both have titles and are free and clear.

THIS IS FOR A PERSON WHO REALLY APPRECIATES THE CLASSIC Z31

Both cars should go together

1985 2 seater non turbo and automatic blue inside and outside 36k original miles (used as parts car ) mainly only the inside is left everything mechanical motor, trans, steering rack, Rear end, all major components have been removed and placed in the red 1986 300zx

the 1985 blue Z well that was my 1st car I ever had. I parked it in 1995.
My mom died in 2009 I got an inheritance and bought a red 1986 300zx in 2011 and used it as a shell for everything that the blue one had that only had 36k original miles.
End goal was a solid 300zx with 100k on the body that had little to no rust as it was garage kept its whole life with all the mechanics of the blue 300zx that only had 36k original miles.

No Joke guys I have 12 thousand dollars in to this. I will never see that money and i know it. I did this because of an emotional attachment. I have since come to terms to let it go plus the fact I spent 50k restoring a 1964 1/2 mustang helps ease the pain of letting it go as i still have a badass play toy.

The red 1986 300zx automatic Digital dash. non turbo. Black leather inside soild black no gray. and factory 350z wheels technically this car has 36k miles on it. Everything was removed from the blue car opened up cleaned and put back together by professionals not myself. Runs Smooth and super quite cold A/C everything works as it should. New brakes new struts no joke mechanically all the hard expensive stuff is done.

Many Factory brand new oem parts i have and many custom ordered and custom made parts i have all still in the box.

What it needs to be 100% complete

Everything in the boxes needs to be installed which like new stainless steel decals on the radio, for the power seat buttons and lumbar , and for the side power mirrors, probably about 30 pieces all together that again i already have and had to have custom made to match the factory really easy to do. I have a new oem black center console cover in the box, the New Weather stripping installed for doors hatch and t-tops. the custom lasers door sills installed, I am sure there is a lot more all this I have already and goes with it. I have have new vacuum hoses kit with the diagram if you should ever need that. That was important as it helps control the vents on the digital A/C.

It needs a new exhaust, seat wraps, carpet kit and I would get spacers for the front 350z wheels so the center cap fits on for a cleaner finished look. all this is less than $1k. I can get it for you or show where and what to get that is a quality product. Then last it needs paint job which depends on you. a cheap paint job from macco for few hundred to like 10k I spent on the paint job for the 64 mustang I restored .. the paint all depends on how far you want to go and how many clear coats you want. Me personally i would disassemble it all and paint it the whole thing and have it re-assembled but that's me I spared no expense when i do this kind of thing.

I am walking away from the project why because well honestly i have too many cars and this one is the stupidest thing i have done. I am attached to the car yes it was greatas my 1st car and i should not have ever dumped money into it without sitting in it first as an adult now that is 6'6 tall I do not fit in the dam thing and have lost intrest in finishing it..

Ill take the loss on money if some one really finishes it, appreciates it, can fit in it and drive it to enjoy it as it will live on for a long *** time no doubt in my mind on that.

Lets talk if your intrested shoot me an offer and lets work something out. Im easy going
My cell is 954-610-1792 call text I can send pictures too.

I am in florida between Fort lauderdale and miami

I choose this over craigslist or e bay last thing I want is for it to get turned into some rice burner. and i know these forums helped me locate a lot of hard to find new parts so I know you guys appreciate the cars

I will trade for an engagement ring just saying guys all offers will be considered.

Last edited by pcss; 05-11-2016 at 10:50 AM. Reason: adding a trade possibility