FS: 240Z,260Z,280Z & 280ZX (70-83) S30 / S130 Cars & Parts

FS: S13 Blacktop SR

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 09:07 AM
Bad Speller

FS: S13 Blacktop SR

As tittle states I have an S13 Blacktop SR motor set for sale. everithing needed to swap it in your car is included (Motor ECU Harness Tranny INtercooler plubing intake etc.) the motor was recently rebuilt and it has about 800 miles in it. barely broken in. good solid motor the reason it was rebuilt was I lost cylinder number 3 when I first bought the motor so:
I sent the block to be cleaned, honed, and resurfaced.
Valves where all checked and reseated head was also cleaned and resurfaced. New shims and guides as well.
all bearings where replaced with OEM bearings,
New Piston #3 and all new Piston rings
new Head studs (OEM)
Cometic 1.2mm headgasket (I was planing ot boost it later)
New Front and Rear main seals.
OEM Intake and Exhaust manifold gaskets (all arround)
new locking plates for the turbo.
all coolant and vacum lines replaced.
tranny was cracked open cleaned and resealed.
clutch is OEM grade, and OEM flywheel.
Fuel rail was cleaned and new Injector orings where installed along with cleaned injectors (deatchwerks)

I used Mobile 1 synthetic 10W40 motor Oil with Mobile one Filters; and NGK Spark plugs. and an Apexi Filter to keep my motor breathing clean air

The reason I am selling my motor set is because We recently moved into a new home and unfortunately with my father loosing his job (construction right now is pretty bad) he has not been working for the past few weeks and well dutty calls I guess. so I am putting up my motor for sale. I'm located in socal. 951 area. I'm asking $2500obo for this motor set. I really don;t want to see it go but my loss is your gain. contact me ASAP (shipping wont be a problem at buyers expense [there is company called forward air that I shipped a Z32 motor to the east coast for 3 day shipping for only 278$) let me know)

bardabe@msn.com
^^ best way to reach me
PM me
or on aim:Wanton TD