ECZA Fall Meet-New Castle, Delaware

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 10:04 AM

ECZA Fall Meet-New Castle, Delaware

On Saturday October 8, 2005, the ECZA in conjunction with Meguiars Wax will host a detailing clinic at Carv2 Power Addition located at 420 Century Blvd Wilmington, DE 19808. Directions can be found at Carv2.com

The meet is open to everyone. However we will be keeping the clinic itself limited to 25 people to allow for proper hands on instruction. If you are interested in participating the clinic please email me at Pats300zx@aol.com. The first 25 emails received will be put on the list. I will also start a standby list for those that back out at the last minute. The cost of the clinic will be $5.00 to cover the cost of lunch at the event. The event should start at approximately 10:00AM and last till about 3:00 P.M.

The detailing clinic will cover hands on instruction on How to the Use Rotary Buffer, How to Use the Porter Cable buffer, Wetsanding, Wax Application, How to Clay etc.

What do I need to bring:????

If you are going to participate in the clinic I would recommending bring your detailing supplies including plenty of micro fiber towels. I am not sure if Carv2 will have a hose available to wash your cars so you might want to clean them prior to arriving. Here is a link to car washes close to the event.

http://local.yahoo.com/DE/Delaware+C...655/Car+Washes

Meguiars has informed me that they will have a vendor on hand selling various Meguiars products.

The Carv2 facility can probably accommodate 4 cars inside and we have 2 pop up tents for the parking lot area. Anyone attending that has extra pop up tents that can be used for the event please bring them. They will allow for people to work on their cars in the shade.

Hope to see you all at the event.