350Z (Z33) Forums Dedicated to 2003 + ZCars otherwize known as the Z33's

Just an update on a hot LeMans Sunset

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 12:52 PM

Just an update on a hot LeMans Sunset

Hello ZDriver members!! It's been awhile since I've posted here...the site looks great!

This Zchick just wanted to share some pics and update my profile info. I will be able to meet some of the Vegas Z owners in Dec as I will be there for 5 days (sinning for 5 days...OoOo!!).

My Z is an 04 with 48k on her. I do a lot of traveling for Z meets and shows as I am smack in the middle of South Ga with no clubs, no love, and no shops. Everything I need I take it on the road! From ZDayZ in NC to track events in Alabama (Barber is wonderful) and Florida (Moroso) me, my Z, & JC are always on an adventure. One day Cali in the Z. I've had my Z as far west as Louisiana and as far north as Fontana Village, NC (right next to the smokies). Next trek will be to Texas and maybe even Pa.

My last mod: rims/tires. Enjuku Racing installed G Games and some Toyo T1's. They make my Z look much more aggressive!! I loved my Konigs but one was badly warped and I needed to get a staggered fitment going on for my future TT coming up this spring.

My favorite mod is the APS tallboy plenum and strut bar that my son, JC, won for me at ZFest in Orlando (thanks again Gus at Japtrix)!! Sweet event and even sweeter win! Then Stephen, a kind soul whom I just met in person the night before (knew him online for 3 weeks) installed it right there at the car show during an impromtu tech session!! Didn't do a dyno to see the gains but I can feel them and that growl, man she howls now!! It doesn't get any better than that! Nothing like Z owners sharing the love and knowledge!!

So there's a bit about my car....springs from Tanabe are next. Then I will save some $$ for the body kit install. She will be down for a few weeks for that so I'll need a beater or get my son his 240 so I can use the S-10 again! LOL

Some pics...enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails Just an update on a hot LeMans Sunset-g-games1.jpg   Just an update on a hot LeMans Sunset-aps_plenum_strut_mods.jpg   Just an update on a hot LeMans Sunset-shezzzhot_zfest2006.jpg