350Z (Z33) Forums Dedicated to 2003 + ZCars otherwize known as the Z33's

Allow me to introduce myself!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2012, 01:26 PM

Allow me to introduce myself!

whats up guys and gals. My name is Tanner im 24 from west TN. Im fairly new to nissans but not to imports. I recently aquired a G35 around December. I know its not a Zcar but whats the difference? Plus i figured the infiniti guys were dicks anyways lol. I have an 06 G sport 6-speed with all the goodies.
Attached Thumbnails Allow me to introduce myself!-gcar.jpg  
Old 06-02-2012, 09:08 PM
The Emblem Thief y0!

Originally Posted by Dirty
I know its not a Zcar but whats the difference?
Pretty much. Although every time I catch myself saying "I'd really like to have a G35", I think about it and how similar the Z and G35 are.

Kind of like the IS300 in the Supra days, rather have a Supra. Right?

Welcome to the forums!(?)

Since the motors are pretty much identical, if you have any engine problems the tree-fiddy guys will be able to shed some light
Old 06-03-2012, 08:53 PM

Thanks man. Yeah ive always been a 350 fan but in all honesty this is my g/fs car that was a gift to her from her brother in law on christmas. Im just really into cars so i figured since i keep up wih the maintainence on our vehicles id get to know some guys who know about these things. Ive always been into hondas befrore but never any nissans. But ive paid attention to them from the sidelines. Ive looked around on this site an you guys seem pretty imformative. Thanks for the warm welcome.

If you guys know anyone that wants a set of stock g sport wheels 19" let me know. They have tires but the front ones are bout gone.
Old 06-03-2012, 09:05 PM

Ive always been into hondas befrore but never any nissans.
Hondas

Haha just kidding man, welcome!
Old 06-04-2012, 08:22 AM

Lol thank man. Hey you have to admit that Honda makes a good vehicle,atv,marine product etc. but any import is good in my book. Besides Hyundais and kias. Korean ****. It took me forever to figure out were the traction control on this thing was lmao. Finnally i got to lay down some rubber the other day. Does anyone know how to dissconnect it permanatly?
Old 06-04-2012, 01:07 PM

Lol thank man. Hey you have to admit that Honda makes a good vehicle,atv,marine product etc. but any import is good in my book. Besides Hyundais and kias. Korean ****. It took me forever to figure out were the traction control on this thing was lmao. Finnally i got to lay down some rubber the other day. Does anyone know how to dissconnect it permanatly?
Automatically Disable VDC / TCS on startup - Total VDC KILL! - MY350Z.COM Forums

Just a little bit of searching does you good. Not sure if this product works with the G35 but if not I am sure there is something similar. However your car does have traction control for a reason! I don't see why you'd need it off all the time, and when you are feeling a bit frisky it's just a button to press.

More of a risk than anything really!
Old 06-05-2012, 05:25 AM

Thanks bro. Yeah its my g/fs car like i said so maybe it needs to stay on there. I have an Ikeya sequential shifter for it brand new in the box that never got put on. Reason being because the instructions are in japaneese lol. Ill probably end up selling it but idk yet. Itll fit either 350/g35 left hand drive models if you guys might know someone with some interest.