300ZX (Z32) Performance / Technical Discussions related to Turbo charging, Supercharging, Engine, ECU, exhaust, and etc. performance enhancements and Techical related.

Bee-R rev limiter install

Old 09-09-2011, 10:53 PM

Bee-R rev limiter install

Hi everyone,
Im trying to install the Bee-r rev limiter in my tt Z but im having some issues getting the rev to bounce. The device is reading the information from my tach but not bouncing when i set the rev. If someone is running this units could you please give me some info. I've looked every were on the web and cant find anything ...... Thanks
Old 09-09-2011, 11:02 PM
Ruff Ryder

Originally Posted by vaderZ
Hi everyone,
Im trying to install the Bee-r rev limiter in my tt Z but im having some issues getting the rev to bounce. The device is reading the information from my tach but not bouncing when i set the rev. If someone is running this units could you please give me some info. I've looked every were on the web and cant find anything ...... Thanks
So much wrong with this post.......

You realize that bouncing on a limiter will actually harm your motor right? Also if you had a reason to actually bump the limiter, then you would already have a tuneable ECU and would be able to set the limiter.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:07 AM

Do you know what the Bee-R rev limiter is? If you did you would know that its a launch control that allows you to set a rev limit at your desired rpm for ex. 3K and it will allow you to launch at boost. You dont use the factory rev limit there for your your engine will not be damaged cause it cuts ignition not fuel. Sooooo again if there's any one ACTUALLY currently using this unit could you please share some wiring info with me.
Old 09-10-2011, 10:50 AM
Ruff Ryder

Originally Posted by vaderZ
Do you know what the Bee-R rev limiter is? If you did you would know that its a launch control that allows you to set a rev limit at your desired rpm for ex. 3K and it will allow you to launch at boost. You dont use the factory rev limit there for your your engine will not be damaged cause it cuts ignition not fuel. Sooooo again if there's any one ACTUALLY currently using this unit could you please share some wiring info with me.
lol, there is a BIG difference between launch control and a rev limiter, unless you are going to tie a launch control computer into the ABS system that is integrated into your little honda civic rice noise maker.

If you want real launch and traction control system, look into the racelogic TCS, or look into integrating the q45's TCS and tune it.